Chapter Three

Under the Sakura Tree

 

 

I don’t know if it were hours or minutes of him embracing me with care, but I’m more relaxed now, I avert a few inches from him and watch his worried eyes, looking at me with a glint that no one had have while watching me and for some reason I feel my cheeks a little hot.

I open my mouth but then I shut it again, I want to run away so he can no discover my secret yet I want to stay and ask him so many things, but my heart drop again and I smile with sadness.

He sits on his knees ahead of me, waiting for me to make or say something, so then I sigh; very deep.

I had so many times see with my eyes the movement of the lips and I can comprehend what they are saying, yet this is the only time that I feel so useless and while I open my mouth, I feel my eyes like burning but I manage to keep them open and I hold the tears, so I can watch him.

I know that now I’m just making guttural sounds because he is watching me so confuse and then his eyes widen, and he stood quickly, letting me here, under the cherry blossom, crying again; alone.

In an instant everything is confuse, I feel some arms lifting me and I turn my head to see the person while I’m struggling in fear, and then some worried eyes meet mine and he smile tenderly, saying me that is okay.

I don’t know what he thinks or what is okay, but I hold his shirt very thigh and I bury my face on his chest, my eyes feel heavy and I started to close my eyes at his sweet and soft fragrance.

When I open my eyes, my eyes close at the sudden light and my nose sense some paint aroma, my eyes then wander for the room while I arise from the bed where I was, I can see so many paints, some of flowers, others dark, some have a kind feeling and there is some woman in the middle, she is smiling and my heart start to throb very hard; she is beautiful.

Then I feel someone touching my shoulder from behind and I jump, turning and watching him again, then I feel calm and at the same time my heart beats faster.

Are you okay?

I nod, so he smile and lend me a notebook and a pen, I watch him puzzled, so he scratch the back of his head and signaled the object on my hands, I watch for some seconds the opened notebook and then quickly turn my gaze to him, I can know he is nervous.

I… you can write there

And I widen my eyes surprised and the object fall from my hands, he knows, but before I can make something he take the notebook and give to me again, holding me by the shoulders and watching me fixedly, I really don’t understand everything because his lips are moving very quick but I can understand his heart, he wants to know more about me; so then… I smile and nod, writing something.

I want to know about you too.

And my heart melt in just one second, his smile is so pure and childish that my heart feel content at that moment, and then my soul keeps the hope that maybe someday he will see me like I see him now.


 

I'm so sorry!! I know this is short but to tell you the true I didn't know how to write this chapter so it took me very long, I'm sorry.

I'll try to update fast, and thank you so much for your lovely comments ^^

Thank you so much to; Melodia-no-hanashi, Its_Why, bonchan, Sweet-Angel 

Tell me what you think about this, so I can improve or try to make a better chapter, thank you!!