Chapter Six

Under the Sakura Tree

 

It has been a month since we met again and he started to learn sign language, it made me really happy that he is trying his best just for me.

But… my heart feels worried because he always talks sign language with a beautiful girl that is his class-mate, when I saw them together, my heart sank and I felt like crying but even so, when he sees me, like now, he say good bye to her and run to me like a child, and that… makes me happy.

Today we walked to his house again, and I want to tell him a lot of things but I wait until arrive to his home, I sit on the couch and he, like always since a month ago, gives me a cup of tea.

I blink at him, because he is staring me very deep and smiling, I signaled him.

What?

He shakes his head, smiling more childish, mouthing.

You are very beautiful; I want to draw you again.

I blink again and tilted my face confuse, he stands and offer me his hand, so I took it, but before we went out of the atelier I stop and ask him watching a paint.

Who is she?

Ever since the first time I saw the beautiful woman smiling I wanted to ask him, so this time I gained the courage to do so. He smiles at me but somehow is sad and he walks next to me, watching the painting with long and my heart starts to thump erratic.

He watched me to the eyes and mouth.

She was my mother. She…died before I could finish her portrait but I did it anyway, so I could have a memory of her.

I see how he wanted to cry and I hug him, because I too know what is too lost your parents, he smiles at me and I signal with my hands.

She is beautiful…

And my cheeks redden when I signal the rest.

Like you

And he blinks and smiles very wide, hugging me and kissing my forehead, repeating again that he wants to draw me but I shake my head and he sees me confuse but I smile.

When you wanted to signal what you want to say to me, I’ll let you

He pouts and I smile, yeah… I want him to signal what he want to say to me and not other person like his classmate, I know is selfish, but sometimes I feel him so far away that it scares me.

He watches me strange and lifts my face with his index finger.

I don’t want to signal yet, because when I’ll do that, my first words will be maybe some you don’t want to hear.

And I feel worried and sad, but he hugs me very thigh and lift me, carrying me bridal style and my cheeks are blushing because I feel very happy but embarrassed.

I’m modeling for him, his intense stare is on me, I feel like he is seeing throw me, what is inside my soul and my heart, I feel uncomfortable and I avert my gaze from him, watching the windows and then I feel him touching my shoulder and I lock my eyes on his, loosing myself, he gets near me and I close my eyes, I feel a soft touch on my cheeks, maybe I kiss, when I open my eyes, he is watching me… happy and he smiles more, very bright.

I need you to watch me while I’m drawing you.

My heart stops for a moment while my head nods and he sits beside me on the couch and puts his head on my lap, startling me, but I smile when he says me, he needs a rest before draw again.

I his soft hairs tenderly and he falls asleep under my touch, I smiled, he is very handsome and talented, I sigh, and he will never love me back, but… I’m happy, having him at my side makes me already happy, even when deep in my soul I want him to love me back.

And even when I know he is asleep, I signaled him.

I love you…

But my heart races when he opens his eyes while I’m confessing and he stands quickly, watching me surprised and his eyes are glowing, I’m afraid…

Did he catch what I signaled to him, he takes me by the shoulders and with a expression I don’t know how to interpret ask me.

What did you say?

I shake my head but he holds me tighter, and latter he calms and I know that now his face shows deception and he says.

Please... signal to me what did you say, please...

 

 

 

 


Sorry, I'm again at school but I'll try to update as soon as I can ^^

Thank you so much!! to: Juno441991 , Alvin-a33 , rizaisinair , Sweet-Angel

Your comments motivate me a lot :D