Opreation ransom

D.O.mestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was now tired of listening Baekhyun sing songs of Girl's Generation, and it was almost midnight and his mother probably was coming home, so he said:

"Well guys, I would say that for tonight we can finish here ... maybe we'll do another party with more people next time."

Chanyeol put out his typical smile and his typical look of an abandoned puppy and nodded. Baekhyun crossed his arms, he felt offended , he was interrupted while singing Twinkle. But just a few seconds later he decided that the idea of a new party was fantastic and just forgot that he was angry.

Finally, after several minutes to greet each other and talk about possible ideas for a new party, Kai's friends were gone.

Finally he was alone. Kyungsoo hadn't shown up for all the evening. Kai went up and slowed down as soon as he found himself near the door of the babysitter, trying to hear something.

The only thing he was able to hear distinctly was the melodious sound of Kyungsoo's laugh.

"Sure," Kai thought "I can't compete with Suho. Just have fun without me ..." Kai was feeling jealous and abandoned. First it was just him and Kyungsoo. All was about the two of them.

Now, however, the story was more complicated, and at the end of the games he remained the one that was alone.

The young man decided to go to sleep to get away from all this, because being ignored by Kyungsoo bothered him a lot.

"After all Suho just come for a short visit ..." thought the young man before falling asleep.

The next morning Kai get up calmly cause finally he has finished his summer lessons .

Finally he was on vacation. He walked to the bathroom rubbing his eyes, he was still asleep, then he opened the door and saw that there was already someone inside.

"Oh hello sweetheart!" said Suho

The intruder was stripped till the waist and was washing his face. Kai just managed to set in motion the brain after some seconds and asked:

"What are you doing here?"

"The things that all the people do when they just got up, I'm just washing my face and brushing my teeth ..." replied the usurper of the bathroom.

Kai was annoyed by the behavior of Suho.He was treating him like a child that was asking obvious questions.

Suho decided to leave the bathroom and before heading to the stairs he said with a smile: "It will be fun to be here for a while ..."

Kai then discovered that was his mother that asked Suho to stay there. The night before she was returning home when the guest was leaving and saw that he didn't live nearby and that was a long time since he spent time with Kyungsoo, she decided to invite him to stay for a few days with them.

The hours with the new guy seemed infinite. The worst thing was that Kyungsoo was avoiding Kai. The babysitter didn't spoke to him often and was always with Suho.

Kai was tired of the presence of this parasite in his house. He was ruining everything. The young boy was trying to make his own feelings clear when that boy appeared.

The worst thing was that Kyugsoo was condescending and shy towards the newcomer. It was not the usual Kyungsoo.

Kai was tired of being ignored so he decided to try to bother the babysitter and Suho but without success.

It's almost 16:00 and Kai had already lost his hope, Suho was like a sticky glue that was no longer distinguishable from Kyungsoo.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter