The intruder

D.O.mestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It 's time .... Aja Aja Fighting!" Kai muttered before entering in the class.
It's the day of the test, the one that he absolutely must pass. Now he just had to free his mind and concentrate.

Kai finished the test and went with Chanyeol stopped to get something to drink
"Baekhyun said that if I can pass the test today, he will organize a party ..." said Chayeol with a huge smile on his face.
Even Chanyeol had failed to pass the first test and, like Kai, now had to repeat it.

"Do you think that we can have the party at your house? You have almost always the house free..." said Chanyeol trying to blink to persuade his friend, but with the result that he seemed more creepy than usual.

"Okay ... fine..." Kai said without much thought.

"Yay! Okay so I'm going to tell Baekhyun to buy beer and soju ... " said the giant as he was already running toward his house.

"Eh? But isn't the party only for those who will pass the test? The results come out tomorrow so I we have to wait to-... "
Kai was interrupted by Chanyeol:

"Well if you pass it'll be a cheerful party, but if we fail... we have to have a party to get up the mood!"

Kai didn't have time to answer back because Chanyeol was already gone.



Next morning Kai was up early and found the kitchen full of sandwiches and snacks.

"What's up?" Asked the young

"Ah, Baekhyun called last evening to ask if I could prepare something for the party of tonight ..." said Kyungsoo

"Ah ... I understand ... mmmh then you will be there too? " asked Kai uncertain

"Absolutely ... I hope you've passed your test, let me know the result when you know it... "

said the babysitter.

Kai made a toast and headed for the door, blushing slightly at the thought of what might be the "surprise" that Kyungsoo will prepare for him.


Fortunately, both Kai and Chanyeol had managed to pass the test.
Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol spent the afternoon shopping and buying the last things for their little party.
When they arrived at Kai's homeiy was almost 7:30 pm. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo settled the last things, and Kai and Chanyeol were already linking the microphones to the karaoke when the doorbell rang.
Kai then asked "Baekhyun ... have you invited someone else? "

"No, just the four of us, the others already had plans for tonight...." said Baekhyun

Kai then headed for the door to see who had rung. At the door of his house there was a nice guy. He wasn't very tall, had brown with shades of burgundy hair and an angelic smile. Kai had never seen him around even if he vaguely reminded him of a famous singer named Choi Siwon.

The stranger just saw Kai turned his angelic smile into a mischievous one and said:
"Hi pretty, does D.O. live here now? "

Kai didn't understand what this weird guy wanted and was about to close the door when he saw something behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter