You're Mine!

D.O.mestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were finally able to enter the theme park, now they only needed to choose from where to start, in fact Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately began to study the map to find the most exciting attractions.
Kai exchanged a knowing glance with Sehun and in the blink of an eye their plan started. Sehun grabbed Suho by the arm and dragged him as far as possible pushing him on on the free attraction nearby. At the same time Kai took the hand of Kyungsoo and tried to get away as much as possible. When the young man thought he was being quite far, he decided to get in line to get on a carousel.
Meanwhile Chanyeol and Baekhyun had decided on which was the first thing to do, but as soon as they raised their eyes from the map, they realized that all their friends had vanished without them.

Kai was out of breath, most likely for the agitation of the moment, not for the run. It was like when you play hide and seek when you're a child. Your whole body is alert and quivering with impatience and fear of being discovered at the same time. It was a pleasant feeling. A Kai let out a little laugh of victory.

"You're laughing of embarrassment, right?" asked Kyungsoo

"Eh, what? Why would I ..." Kai broke off the sentence in half.

Only now he realized where they were. The two of them were holding hands and they were in line to get on a carousel for children, even more specifically for girls. The carousel was full of pink unicorns and carriages full of ribbons and bows, swivel cups and other things like that. The row was composed mostly by mothers with their daughters. Kai felt to be observed and all his confidence from a few seconds ago turned into embarrassment.

"M-maybe it's better if we go away ..." said the young man embarrassed, but at that moment the carousel had stopped and the whole line had begun to push to get on and the two poor boys were pushed above the carousel.

Kai tried to find a place quite hidden and slipped in a carriage shaped like a pumpkin that was large enough for both and covered them a bit. The carriage was connected to a big pearl-white horse on which there was a little girl.

Then an awkward silence fell. Kyungsoo was the first to speak with an amused tone.
"I didn't know that Kai still liked these kind of things ..."

"S-stop it" Kai whispered "I-I have something important to tell you ..."

"Go on." said Kyungsoo crossing his arms and waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter