Chapter Three : Shocking Confession.

I'm Desperately Inlove You ♥

 

Infront of F(x)'s Dorm
 
There they were, the two who used to be bestfriends, were standing infront of F(x)'s dorm. The two had been ignoring each other since the confessions and had been avoiding Sulli ever since.  Chanyeol knocked the door. Sulli opened it since she was the only one there. "Oh, what's u-"
 
"Is it Him or Me?" Chanyeol questioned Sulli as Sehun stood beside Chanyeol looking Jinri, waiting for her response. "Wh- what?" Sulli was confused and thought they already forgot about her and hoping that they  would stop fighting on who wins her heart... "Is it him or me?" A tear fell down from her eyes. Sehun was about to wipe the tear off but resisted. Sulli couldn't just break both of her bestfriend's hearts. "I-" 
 
"Jinri-ah! Vic noon-" Taemin stopped talking when he saw Chanyeol and Sehun standing there. "Wha... What happen?" Taemin asked when he saw Sulli's eyes full of tears. Jinri ran to Taemin and hugged him tightly, letting her tears out. "We had to know, hyung." Sehun answered. "Know what?" "Who she will pick..." Taemin had always liked Sulli also but he kept it to himself. "I need to think about it, oppa." Taemin heard Jinri mumbled throught her sobbs. He bit his bottom lip.
 
"Know what?" Taemin asked back. "Who she is going to choose, Sehun-ah or me..." Chanyeol said slowly. "Jinri... Jinri needs to think about it..." Taemin paused "But S... Sulli is my girlfriend..." Chanyeol and Sehun looked at him with wide eyes. Sulli looked at him shocked also. "Wh-What?" Chanyeol and Sehun both said. Taemin grabbed Jinri's hand and left quickly. Sulli and Taemin left them dumbfounded, standing there still in shocked. 
 
Outside the SM building
 
"Girlfriend?" Sulli asked as she sobbed. "I..I'm sorry, I should not have said that." Taemin apoligized and glanced quickly at Sulli. Sulli shook her head. "Ani, it's okay oppa and what did Vic unnie needed?" Sulli pouted and looked up at the sky. Taemin looked at her. "Oh that, um nevermind, I don't think she needs help anymore, ha ha." Taemin let out an awkard laugh. 
 
"Have you ever been in this kind of situation." Sulli looked at Taemin and he looked away as soon as their eyes met. "Ah um, no but I will try to help you out through this situation, Ssul." Taemin kissed Sulli's cheek quickly and got up. "Well, oppa has got to go~ Later, and we will meet after your performance tomorrow backstage to talk more about this." She nodded and touched her cheek. "Bye oppa..." She said quietly.
 
They did not know that there were cameras that fans had secretly put on each every SM artists dorm. Even outside the building.
 
Next morning
 
"Oh my gosh, guys, come look at this!" Luna shouted and her members crowded around the computer.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

allkpop

Shocking Confession: SHINee's Taemin is F(x)'s Sulli's boyfriend?

 

 

 

Recently, Shinee, F(x), and Exo fans installed a camera by their dorms.
One of the fans had posted the video of what they've caught and shocked many, many fans.
 
[ VIDEO ]
 
 
The comments they've recieved were some negative and some positive and at the corner, the two figures may have been EXO-K's Chanyeol and Sehun.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"What?!" Sulli shouted. That's a pretty good picture of you two, haha." Amber said. "There is a camera near our dorm?" Victoria asked.  Krystal put an arm around Sulli's shoulder. "Look, it's even the number one story." Luna pointed at the computer. Luna scrolled down the page to view some of the comments. Sulli looked at the comments carefully. "We got your back, Jinri-ah." Krystal said and smiled "But first, we have to take down the camera near our dorm and tell the others, too." Victoria added and they all nodded. 
 
"Great..." Sulli mumbled.