Chapter Two : The Confessions and Kisses.

I'm Desperately Inlove You ♥

 

Sulli's POV,

Nothing to do. No schedule at all and I've already finished filming for the To the Beautiful You and my members are busy. Maybe I can go for walk... but I got to change! I went to my closet and picked some clothes. 

What should I wear? That fits with my short hair, now~ Aish shopping time! 

Nobody's POV,

Sulli cheered by herself.

She jumped onto the couch and pouted. "No, not alone..." Sulli mumbled and took out her phone. "Suzy... no she's busy filming, Youngie? No. Sohyun... No, all busy!" Suddenly in the middle of her talking, her phone rings. 

*Nanananananana, electric* "Hello?" She answered. "Ah, hi Ssul! This is Sehun~" 

Sulli: Oh, hi hunnie~

Sehun blushed and smiled.

Sehun: What are you doing? Nothing I guess? You really look like boy when I saw you at the photoshoot! So cool~~

Sulli: Haha, thanks and trying to find a buddy to go shopping with...

Sehun: Ah~ I can join you? I have nothing to do at all, hmph.

Sulli: Meet me at the park~ Annyeong, hunnie!

Sulli hanged up and threw on a white blouse and jeans. No wig? Or yes wig? Sulli thought and nodded. She hurriedly and put on her wig neatly and added a white headband. 

At the park

"Jinnie!" Sehun yelled as he spotted Sulli. Sulli ran to him and hug him making him startled by her actions. "Ready! Let's go." Sehun chuckled annd grab her hands and ran quickly to the mall. Not realizing on the whole way there and in the mall, they were still holding hands. Until someone else held onto her free hand. Sehun and her looked at the owner of the hand. "Oh Chan oppa! When were you here?" Sulli asked and Sehun glared at their hands that was interwined together and his, not. Sehun fixed it and interwined it together.

"I got here like... an hour ago. I was bored so~" Sulli looked and Chanyeol. "Why didn't you tell me?! I could've gone with you also? I didn't have any schedule." Sulli punched him in the shoulder lightly. "Sorry, Sulli! Didn't know~ But come on!" Chanyeol pulled Sulli making her hand let go of Sehun's. Sehun looked at his hand and back to her and his hyung and pouted. "Why hyung? Did you not notice me?!" Sehun yelled and followed the two that was ignoring him the whole time.

While in Kyeoptaa~ store

"Wah, oppa look at this!" Sulli grabbed a heart shaped headband that had glitter inside of it. She grabbed two pink and they didn't have any more pink for Sehun so she grabbed the white one. She put on herself, Chanyeol, and Sehun. 

"Why do you two have pink but I don't?!" Sehun yelled again and pouted. "Ah, sorry, they ran out of-" Chanyeol cut her off. "I need to talk to you for a minute, Sehunnie... stay here please." Chanyeol dragged her outside. Not realizing that they had not paid for the headbands and got yelled by the ahjumma. "Sorry, ahjumma, I will pay for it." Sehun paid for it and left quickly.

Outside with Chanyeol and Sulli

"Sulli, I have something to tell you..." Sulli nodded and made a thin line with her lips. "I like you, Jinri-ah... mostly inlove with you..." Chanyeol looked at her. Sulli got shocked with his confession. "O-Oppa..." Chanyeol kissed Sulli on the lips and left quickly. "H-He-He likes me?" Sulli said and touched her lips. 

"Ssul!" Sehun came infront of Sulli and smiled cutely. "What took you so lon- Why do you look startled?" Sehun looked at the shocked Sulli who was still touching her lips. Sehun laughed and took her hand off her lip. "But, forget about that, I need to tell you something." Sehun took her hand and pulled her to sit down on the bench and so does he.

"I l-like you, Jinri-ah. More like inlove, desperately..." Sulli once again gets shocked, this time even more. ( E-Electric Shock. ~ ) Sehun pecked her on the lips and stare at her for a minute before leaving.

"Hunnie... likes me... too? So does Channie...?" Sulli said to herself and held her head with her palms and pouted.