Chapter One : A Messy Day.

I'm Desperately Inlove You ♥

A/N: i can't find the link where f(x) and exok was on the same stage on musicbank, please comment me the link, thanksssss. 

Chanyeol's POV,

I saw Sulli just being backhugged my Krystal... I want to hug her like that. I noticed Sehun trying to get her attention but failed. The next attempt he tried he almost got her attention but   Victoria noona pulled her over to her side. My dear Sehunnie. 

Sehun's POV,

"Psst, Sulli-ah~" First attempt, failed. "Jinri!" I yelled her name. She turned her head towards but got pulled by Victoria noona. I mentally facepalmed myself. I continued clapping at the winner and bowed to Wonder Girls subaenims. Sulli came with her members and I waited for her by the exit, not noticing before, also followed by Chanyeol hyung.

Nobody's POV,

"Jinri!~" Chanyeol and Sehun both yelled as soon as Sulli reached the exit with her members. ExoK congratulated F(x) on their comeback stage. "Jinri-ah, we're going to go eat some ddukbokkie with Exok, want to join us?" Luna asked. Sulli shook her head. "I'll come join later unnie~" Luna nodded and left. "Oh, Chanyeol and Sehun, are you two not coming also?" Suho asked as he noticed the two standing their beside Sulli. "Ani, it's ok, bring us some home at the dorm please, hyung." Sehun replied and Suho left.

"Wah~ That was great!" Chanyeol formed a group hug with the two. "Selca?" Sulli asked and took out her phone. Sehun and Chanyeol nodded. Sehun pretended to kiss Sulli's cheek and Chanyeol saw.it and did the same.  "One, two, three, ddukbokkie!" Sulli snapped the picture and looked at it. As soon as she saw it, she hit both of their shoulder lightly. Sehun and Chanyeol blushed."Let's go meet up with our members for some ddukbokkie!" Sulli cheered. "Let's go~" Chanyeol and Sehun said.

At the resteraunt.

"Oh! I thought you two weren't coming?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol and Sehun. "We changed our minds, besides-" Sehun cut off Chanyeol's sentence, "We're hungry already!" The members did a 'Ah~" in reply. Sulli took out her phone and set the picture that she took with Sehun and Chanyeol as her wallpaper. Krystal noticed and smiled. 

"Say ah, Kyungsoo-ah~" Baekhyun said while bringing ddukbokkie towards Kyungsoo's mouth.  He ate the ddukbokkie and munched it happily. Amber copied Baekhyun and did the same to Sulli. "Sulbros'~" Amber said and smirked. Soon, everybody started to feed each other. The people that was in the resteraunt were looking at the idols wierdly but they are just dorks being theirselves. 

Some of the ddukbokkie got on their faces everywhere and some on their clothes. "Yah! Krystal! You got ddukbokkie on my shirt!" Kai yelled at Krystal and tried to wipe it off with a napkin. "Ha. Ha.~" Krystal stuck out her toungue out at him and smiled afterwards. "Kids." Suho and Victoria said and shook their heads. 

"Ah, it's getting late, let's go back to the dorms!" Sehun said and they nodded. Luna went to go pay for the ddukbokkie and took some back to the dorms. "Thanks for the ddukbokkie guys." Chanyeol thanked them and left.

"Aish, I have to take a shower when I get back home." Kai mumbled. Krystal smirked at him from behind.  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________