LOVING U

LOVING U

they arrived there 20 mintues later. First they went to the friut market, then they went to buy bread. after they went to buy drinks.

 

night time was falling.

 

TOP: let's go to the theme park now.

Soo: ok


They had to catch a bus there. it'll take a really long time to walk there. They would arrive there at about 5:30PM. They saw the bus coming and they got on.

 

TOP: what time do you want to leave?

Soo: mabey around 7:30PM?

TOP: yep ok

 

At the exact time they arrived there 5:30PM

 

TOP: let's buy a bag to put all our food in.

Soo: ok. but isn't the stuff there expeiver.

TOP: no not to me

 

they got off the bus

 

Soo: thank you bus driver

TOP: thanks.

bus driver: no problem.

 

Sooyoung was really excited to go into he theme park. She hasn't went there befour in her life.

 

TOP: hace you been here before?

Soo: i never been here.

TOP: really?

Soo: yes really.

TOP: ohhh ok.

Soo: let's go in, to pay for our tickets now.

TOP: ok

 

Sooyoung went to the front entrance and got their tickets. Sooyoung was suprised of how much the tickets cost. 

 

night was falling and Sooyoung kept laughing after all the rides. TOP had so much fun with Sooyoung. 

 

TOP: Sooyoung! 

Soo: yeah?

TOP: for our last ride, do you want to go no the ferrist wheel? 

Soo: sure.

TOP: ok let's go 

 

TOP and Sooyoung was waiting in line to go on the ferrist wheel. They got on 30 mintues later. the person got all the people on. and he started the ferrist wheel. Sooyoung could se everything as they were getting higher. She was also getting cold. 

 

Soo: i'm cold.. *hugs TOP*

TOP: here have my jacket!

Soo: no TOP i couldn't you'll be freezing to death. 

TOP: i'll be fine. 

Soo: you'll get sick.

TOP: no put it on, i don't want you to get sick. 

Soo: fine. *puts it on* Thank you

TOP: no problem.. 

 

The ride was finished and everyone had to get off. Sooyoung had so much fun with TOP. 

 

Soo: can we sit down? 

TOP: ok on that bench over there?

Soo: yeah, i so tired of walking! 

TOP: ok 

 

Sooyoung and TOP sat on the bench near the car park. They could see the ferrist wheel. It was right infromt of them, it was bright and beautiful at night, because there were so much lights. Suddenly.. TOP kisses Sooyoung and fireworks came! It was an romantic night for both of them. TOP took Sooyoung home after that! he couldn't stop smiling!

 

TOP: bye Sooyoung see you at school! tomorrow

Soo: thank you TOP!