LOVING U

LOVING U

 

Sooyoung and her father are moving house. 

 

Sooyoung: Here's the last box

 

Soo's Dad: ok i'll put it in the truck for you.

 

Sooyoung: I'll miss this house.

 

Dad: *beep* HURRY UP SOOYOUNG! 

 

Sooyoung: YEAH I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!

 

 

 

Sooyoung ran to the car as quicklk as she can, She quickly got inside the car and took deep breaths. There was a akward silence between the two of them, while her dad was driving. A few hours later They arrived at their new house, Sooyoung got out of the car and helped her dad unloaded the car and truck. Sooyoung got the boxes and put it inside the house. Sooyoung had nothing ealse to do so she decided to explore the house, she went to find her room.

 

 

 

Sooyoung: aish this house is so dirty, *suprised face* could this be my room?!? It's so big and spacious. 

 

Dad: hey you've found your room, wow really big 

 

Soo: yeah 

 

 

 

Sooyoung got her boxes full of her things and unpacked it. She cleaned everything before she put away her clothes shoes and everything ealse she had. She dusted, wiped and vacumed until everything was all clean, Sooyoung put it all away then started to unpacke everything. She arranged her clothes first neatly folded it and put away in the closet, She put her shoes out side her bedroom on the sliver rack. She rested in the conner for a few minutes until she gained her strenght again. 

 

 

 

Dad: Sooyoung! come help me unpack these please

 

Soo: Ok 

 

Dad: What do you want for dinner?

 

Soo: SPICY RICE CAKES! 

 

Dad: Ok 

 

 

 

Sooyoung's dad started to cook the spicy rice cakes while Sooyoung prepared the table.

 

a few minutes later

 

 

 

Dad: Sooyoung spicy rice cakes are done!

 

Sooyoung: YUM!

 

Dad: Hey Sooyoung i've enrolled you to new new school, Tomorrow is your first day and i've bought your uniform already i'll give it to you later after when we eat.

 

Soo: ok

 

 

 

Sooyoung and her Dad finished eating the spicy rice cakes. Soo's dad showed her the uniform.

 

 

 

Dad: TA-DA here's your uniform 

 

Sooyoung: AIYA it looks so pretty, THANK YOU!

 

Dad: Do you want me to walk you to school tomorrow?

 

Sooyoung: Ok, anyways i don't even know the way to school.

 

Dad: you better wake up early tomorrow then.

 

Sooyoung: good night dad

 

Dad: night my little sooyoungie!

 

 

 

Sooyoung went to the bathroom to try on her uniform to see if it looks good on her. She took it of changing into her Pj's to go sleep, she brushed her teeth and combed her hair. Sooyoung went to her room turned off the lights and went to bed. A few hours past and Sooyoung can't go to sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about school she was to excited to meet new people and meet new teachers. At 11:00 she got to sleep.

 

 

 

Dad: SOOYOUNG WAKE UP IT'S 7:00AM 

 

Soo: YEAH I'M UP NOW! *opens her eyes*

 

Dad: GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!

 

Soo: YEAH I WILL

 

 

 

Sooyoung got out of bed and took a shower. She got dressed in her uniform and did her hair into a pony tail. It was 7:50am Sooyoung packed her school bag and her luch. Her dad was already outside and Sooyoung was still putting on her shoes. She rushed out of the door slamming the door behinde her. Sooyoung and her Dad was walking along the footpath it took them 15 mintues to get to school. Sooyoung and her Dad went to the front office. 

 

 

 

Lady: Hello how can i help you?

 

Dad: my daughter Sooyoung is a new student here i enrolled her yesterday afternoon.

 

Lady: ok her name please

 

Dad: Choi Sooyoung

 

Lady: Oh yeah i remeber yesterday, ok i'll bring her to her classroom now, Have a good day

 

Dad: you too. Bye Sooyoung

 

Soo: BYE DAD

 

Lady: here's your time table, follow me and i'll show you the way to your class room.

 

Soo: ok 

 

 

 

The lady from the office took Sooyoung to her classroom. The lady opened the door 

 

Teacher: Hello

 

Lady: here's the new student 

 

Teacher: Come in, EVERYBODY STAND UP! 

 

Lady: ok shes all yours 

 

Teacher: everyone i'd like you to greet our new student Sooyoung

 

Class: Hello Sooyoung! *bows*

 

Teacher: ok sit down everyone, Sooyoung there's a seat next to the window in the right hand conner. 

 

Soo: alright thank you

 

 

 

Sooyoung was looking out of the window thinking of her Dad, she was worried about him DING DING DING DING,

 

 

 

Teacher: class dissmissed, Good morning everyone

 

Class: *stands up* Good morning Mrs. Jay 

 

 

 

A boy and his friends walk up to Sooyoung.

 

 

 

TOP: hi so you must be the new student?

 

Soo: Yes 

 

TOP:  name? 

 

Soo: Sooyoung

 

TOP: welcome to our school 

 

Soo: thank you

 

TOP: Mrs. Jay askes me to show you around the school 

 

Soo: alright

 

 

 

TOP and Sooyoung walk together down the hallway and outside. 

 

 

 

TOP: here's the libary on your right and the canteen on your left, the science lab is up staris right above us. i assumed you've been to the office?

 

Soo: yes i have

 

TOP: ok let's face the other way, over here we have the court yard in the middle and far right conner the circut room and on the left our classroom. 

 

Soo: oh ok Such a big school

 

TOP: theres more of it but i'll show you tomorrow

 

Soo: Ok 

 

 

 

DING DING DING DING 

 

 

 

a few hours later 

 

 

 

Mrs Jay: ok class you can go home now! 

 

Class: BYE MRS. JAY 

 

 

 

Sooyoung walks home by herslef. Her father was still at work. She fell fast asleep in her bed waiting for her dad to come back home.