INFINITE hospital

The Rain in Rian

JB: RIAN! RIAN!!! 

Yoojin: Hurry! lets take her to the hospital! 

The ambulance arrived and Rian was hauled to the nearest clinic. 

------------------------- At the hospital

tumblr_m04fsb0g9D1r82nj0o1_500.jpg

"Rian? are you okay? Rian-ah!" 

Rian woke and saw the face of JB, Yoojin, and......... Soondong and Haesung??? 

She woke up while glaring at the two girls who ruined her image in school. how dare they be here? Dont they know how much suffering they've given me? 

Soondong: "I... I'm sorry... uhm.... I didnt know you would faint because of a little thing like that."

Yoojin glared at her, and Soondong started over with the apology. 
"I'm sorry for what I did to you... " her expression suddenly turned cold. "Now do you know how Haesung feels? " 

Rian just laughed in amazement. 
"You.. just get out. You and Haesung... just leave from my sight! I dont want to see you two ever!" 

Haesung just left, and dragged Soondong with her without saying a word. 

Meanwhile, JB sat on the side of the hospital bed and hugged RIan. 

(Of course, YooJin just watched from the side.)

"Rian-ah. I told you to be careful. Im sorry I wasnt there to protect you. "
Rian just sighed. "It's okay. I had Jinwoon with me, and he protected me."

Just then a doctor appeared at the door and asked in a small voice, "May I please see someone? Anyone related to Ms. Rian?"

Yoojin was the only one who heard the doctor, so he left the room and went to the Doctor's Office. 
The Doctor was young, in his twenties. He was also extroidenarily handsome when he took off his glasses. 


Yoojin: "Yes, doctor? Is there something wrong with... umm.... my... sister(?)'s health?"
Dr. Kim: "Im pretty sure that last time Ms. Rian came, I told her not to hold in her stress. What has happened to her to make her have an attack again?"
Yoojin: "What?? an attack? you mean she's fainted and come to this hospital before?"
Dr. Kim: "wait. are you sure that you are related to her?"

Yoojin started to sweat. 

Yoojin: "Yes... um..... HAHAHA.... I just came back from america after 10 years, and I just found out that she is my sister... "

Dr. Kim smiled. 
"Ah! I see! no wonder you do not know... this happened to her a while ago. By the way, I'm very sorry to hear of your parents' loss" 

Yoojin: What the heck is he talking about?? "ah.. thank you.... yes, it was very hard. But what exactly happened to Rian?"

Dr. Kim: "You see, 4 years ago when your parent's passed away, Ms. Rian was hospitalized. But during her examination we found that she has a very severe heart disease. Each time she has an attack that leaves her unconscious, it lessens her survival rate. As in, she will not have many years left to live. Sigh. I remember when she was first hospitalized. She was such a sweet, bubbly person. But now I hear that she is rude to many people. Once I've heard her sing, and she had an angelic voice. She spotted me listening to her, and she smiled while telling me that I was welcome to come hear her sing any time." Dr. Kim blushed. 

 

Sing? RIan? no way... she at singing!... or does she? 

Yoojin: "you seem to know my sister very well."

Dr. Kim: "of course. After all, we were lovers. But not anymore. She once told me... that she wanted to be happy, but she couldnt. She knows that she does not have long to live. She said that she wanted to make friends, but she cant because she doesnt want them to suffer when she finally passes on. I think that is the reason that she is so cold to everyone.... she doesnt want anyone to be sad when she dies because of this terrible disease." 

Yoojin was shocked, and his mouth hung open. 

 

"You...... " he began. 
Dr. Kim: "Yes, I know alot about her."
".... WENT OUT WITH RIAN??" yoojin finished. 
"Yes, that too." Dr. Kim blushed again, but this time it was a much darker crimson. 

Dr. Kim walked to his desk and picked up his business card and gave it to Yoojin. 

"Just in case you need to talk to me about Ms. Rian's health."

Yoojin looked at the card. 

It said, 

" INFINITY HOSPITAL: 

DR. KIM MYUNGSOO

(123)-456-7890"


 


 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------
So this chapter is mainly getting to know Rian :DD
hehe... its pretty boring.. but
I SHALL MAKE IT BETTER! PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE <3