Chapter 1. Blame

The Rain in Rian

GUYS JUST SAYING... THIS STARTS FROM DREAM HIGH 2 EPISODE 5!

Soon Dong: "Dont talk BS. We know it was you who took the batteries from the mic. How can you guys blame everything on Haesung?" (to the people next to her) "Guys you know that Haesung is a priest's daughter, right?"

The girls behind her: "Of course! Haesung would never lie."

Jin Yoo Jin looked at Rian, who was in the verge of tears. He felt guilty because he knew that Rian shouldnt get the blame, but he wanted to protect Haesung as well. 

Yoo Jin: "Well? Rian, just because your an idol doesnt mean that you can do everything your way and get away with it."

 

Rian laughed to herself evilly. 

Rian: "what? so youre blaming me too? Seriously, I guess no one can be trusted in this world."
Soon Dong then went up to Rian and slapped her across the face. "The only person that doesnt deserve trust in this world is you!"

Haesung whimpered quietly behind Yoo Jin. 
 
Rian touched her stinging cheek and smirked. "Is that all you got? pathetic. JB... lets go."

JB and Rian pushed themselves past SoonDong and walked away. 

Soondong: "Really. I dont know where she has the guts to lie and cheat her way to success."

"STOP!" YooJin yelled. "just stop." 

Soondong was shocked and stared at Yoo Jin in fear, and Haesung finally burst out crying. Yoojin couldnt stand the guilt any longer. He had to go apologize to Rian for blaming her.

He ran after JB and Rian while Haesung walked to Soondong and cried on her shoulder.

YooJin finally found JB and Rian, but he saw them hug eachother at the steps.
photos-jb-hugs-jiyeon_hhbnj_0.jpg 

 

JB: "i know it wasnt you. You wouldnt stoop so low."
Rian: "it WAS me! so just leave! leave me alone! im not worth it!" 
JB: "shhh. Its okay. Its okay. I wont be at school tomorrow because I have to meet with the CEO of OZ Entertainment. So be careful. Tell me if those girls bother you again."
Rian then started to cry and hug JB harder. 

Yoojin just looked at them and couldnt understand the pang he was feeling in his heart. 

--------------- THE NEXT DAY

 

" Guys, you ready?" "yeah! lets beat up that stupid excuse of an idol for good!" "How is she so stubborn as to do that to Haesung?" "Did she want to win that bad?" "poor, poor Haesung!"

Everyone was gossiping about Rian and planning to make her "pay for her bad deeds". 
All of the girls held a basket of eggs and trash behind their backs and waited for Rian to come through the door. 

click click click

 

The sound of Rian's heels made the students grin evilly. "Ugh. what a diva. heels? in school?" 


When Rian opened the door, she saw a crowd of students looking at her in disgust. 

For the first time since the school began, she felt fear as she turned to face Soon Dong who was walking up to her. 

 

Soondong: "so, are you gonna apologize to haesung? or continue with being a stubborn ?" 

Around this time, YooJin was walking by the crowd. Curious about why everyone had gathered, he pushed to the front, only to witness Soondong slap Rian continously. 

Rian: "I pity you. you have nothing to do with your lives?" 
Soondong: "shut up." She smirked, and walked back into the crowd. 
This made Rian's stomach churn. 

 

Then, everyone aimed their eggs at Rian and threw them. 
YooJin was paralyzed. 

Rian just stood there in the middle of the circle, as eggs splattered all over her. Her tears fell and mixed with the yolk of the eggs, but she didnt want to appear weak, so she just stood there, accepting the hits. 

"No!" YooJin ran to Rian and hugged her, blocking the eggs from hitting her. 

The whole student comittee was shocked, and Soon Dong ran to YooJin and was yelling at him. 

"YOOJIN-AH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HOW CAN YOU PROTECT HER AFTER WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO HAESUNG??"

Yoojin was about to answer when suddenly he felt the body in his arms become limp. Rian had lost consciousness. 

"Rian-ah! Rian-ah! WAKE UP! RIAN!" 

YooJin was screaming. He looked at Soondong, who was equally surprised that the tough Rian would faint. 

"What are you doing?? call the ambulence!!" YooJin yelled. 

"o-o-okay... h-hold on." Soondong stuttered as she grabbed her phone. 

"Rian! Rian! please wake up! I'm so sorry!" YooJin whispered to the unconscious Rian. 


??: "what happened? wait who is that.... ... RIAN????"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe to be continued <3

thanks for reading ^^

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED>>>>> PLEASE COMMENT!! 
@_@