Real Friends

The Rain in Rian

A few weeks later, Rian was sent back to the school. 

Aish.. she's back? Omo... Rian could hear people gossiping about her, but she didnt care. 
 

 `````````````````````` RIAN POV

Why are they looking at me. Do they hate me that much? Sigh... 
I walked into my classroom, and saw Soondong and Haesung waiting at my desk.... uh oh. they look pissed again. what now? 
But still I walked up to them, but I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. shocked, I looked up and saw... 
"Jin Yoo Jin??" I was confused. didnt he hate me and love haesung? 
"Oh.. ermm.. glad youre feeling better." Yoo Jin stuttered. I couldnt help but smile. Even though he looked like a thug, he was nice. 

Then Soondong and Haesung came up to me with their arms crossed. "Rian, Im sorry about what happened. But really. we can both make things even by apologizing to eachother." 

My eyes grew wide. WHAT? this nonsense again? I DIDNT DO IT!!

I looked at Yoojin for help and he sighed. Then he looked at Haesung with a deadly glare as he began to speak.... 

 

`````````````````````````````````````` YOOJIN POV


Gosh, soondong is saying that nonsense again? Actually Im dissapointed in Haesung.. how hard is it to tell the truth? Rian went through enough pain!
I felt my anger boiling as I glared at Haesung. 
"Soondong. Stop this nonsense. Cant you just go away and not make this nastier than it already is?" 

Soondong looked hurt, and just like that, I felt guilty. I just cant stand it when girls do that. 

"Yoojin.. are you really our friend? how can you do this... to me... to Haesung?" Soondong said, and she was getting worked up. "THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF SHE"-points at Rian- "DIDNT STEAL THE BATTERIES FROM HAESUNG'S MIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!" 

by this time i could feel everyone's eyes glaring at me. sigh. this always happens. 

Then I looked at Haesung. "Haesung-ah..." I said with a hard voice. "Maybe.. YOU should describe what happened. you know better than anyone else." 

Haesung looked at me with pleading eyes. 

Sorry.. I just cant let them  keep bothering Rian.. you know that you did something wrong, but Rian is the one getting blamed. 

Rian looked at her, confused. 

"I....." Haesung began. Soondong looked at her intently. 
"I... It... IT WASNT ME. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Haesung finally yelled. 

I looked at her in shock. How.... how could she just lie to everyone like that? 

"See? she didnt do anything." Soondong smirked triumphantly. "She's Shin Hae Sung... she doesnt lie like Rian does." 

 

``````````````````RIAN POV

I can feel my heart beating fast again. uh oh. this isnt good. 

What did I do wrong to be hated so much? I feel like screaming and crying. I just want to....... 

BAM!

I look around and see Yoojin hit the wall in fury. 

"Yah, Shin Hae Sung." He hissed menancingly. "I didnt.... I didnt know you were this kind of person..." 

Haesung looked like she was going to cry.  But tears are falling down my cheeks as well. Why wont she and her friend just leave me alone? 

"RIAN!" I can see Siwoo yelling my name. He was with Nana, Ailee, and JB. 

"What's the matter? dont cry! We know you didnt do it. We believe you." Nana said. 
"Yes! What are friends for? Rian-ah.. dont cry!" Ailee added. 
"We... trust you." JB whispered at the end. 

I smiled as I looked at Nana, Ailee, Siwoo, JB, and...... Jin Yoo Jin. 
These were my true friends. 

Thank you for being by my side.