Realization

The Rain in Rian

JB POV

"YOU. TRAITOR." I saw yoojin mouth. 

im... a traitor. I left Rian.. when I knew she was in so much pain. and i blamed my anger on my jealousy... why cant i be a good friend to her? 

I sighed and walked away to leave the hospital only to see Ailee, Nana, and Siwoo come running towards the entrance. 

"IS RIAN OKAY?" "WHAT HAPPENED?" "SAY SOMETHING!" 
all three of them screamed at the same time. 

"....I.... its... she's....." I couldnt get the words out as I looked at them with gloomy eyes. 

Siwoo grabbed my collar and yelled, "TELL US. WHAT HAPPENED TO RIAN." 

when i was about to open my mouth, i heard someone say...

... "its uncurable." 


Yoojin POV

I followed the doctor to his office and couldnt believe my ears when he told me that Rian's heart was in such an unstable state that she needs heart transplant. But no one was wiling to donate their hearts. 

Tears escaped my eyes as i thanked the doctor and left the office... 

 

and then i saw Jb with nana, siwoo and ailee.

I dragged my feet towards where they were sitting and i whispered with a raspy voice, "...Its uncurable."

all 4 of them looked at me with shocked eyes as i sighed and said, "im pretty sure you guys dont know this... but Rian has a severe heart disease. she needs a transplant right away.... but no one will donate." 

Ailee collapsed on the ground as nana hugged her and cried. 

I couldnt stand it anymore. Rian wasnt going to survive. 

I couldnt do anything to help her. 

 

and i just realized that.... i love her. 

 

 

from a distance, i glanced at JB. but JB had a wierd smile on his face. his tears rolled down his cheeks, but he looked genuinely happy. 

 

 

 

Thank you everyone for your prayers and your silent support for me. I am doing well, with the help of my lovely sister. i apologize for not updating recently, and i know that everyone is proabably dissappointed. But i will update more recently from now on, and please continue supporting my stories! T-ara Fighting!