A New Friendship, a new goal

The Rain in Rian

... Little did Dr. Kim or YooJin know that JB was listening just outside the door... 

Rian? Heart Disease? and what? BOYFRIEND??? WITH THAT DOCTOR???
JB felt so heartbroken but then realized that the two guys inside the room stopped talking. 
He quickly ran away to the bathroom. 

Just a milisecond after JB ran, Yoojin opened the door and left Mr. Kim's office. 

Rian.. she had such a hard life! Now I feel kind of bad... I should go talk to her. 

As he was approaching Rian's room, he could hear Rian yelling. 

"...Myungsoo-ah! please! just leave me alone!"
"..no! Rian! you know how much I still love you... you might have forgotten me but I wont let you go back to that damn school of yours." 
"what about.. my dream? I'll probably die soon... cant you just grant my death wish now? I want to accomplish something! I want to do something right in my life without anyone's help!" 
.... there was a silence. 

Yoojin then opened the door and found a shocking scene: 
Myungsoo was forcefully kissing Rian when she kept on hitting his chest, signaling him that she wants him to stop. 

"STOP! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU??" Yoojin pulled Myungsoo away and punched him across the jaw. 

Dr. Kim looked hurt. "... I'm sorry. but please. worry about your own health." he said to Rian. 

Rian looked away as Dr. Kim left, and Yoojin stayed by her side until she fell asleep. 

Dont worry, Rian. Yoojin gazed upon her beautiful sleeping figure. "I'll protect you no matter what."

"Im sorry," a familiar voice cut in. "But I'm afraid thats MY job. You've done enough. "

Yoojin turned around and smirked. 
"Well, sorry but you werent really doing a good job with it. Look at where she is now."

JB looked down, embarrassed. "I know. I should have protected her better." 

Yoojin then smiled again, but this time with more feeling. 

"It's okay. We both can protect her....." 

JB looked back up while grinning, and added, 
".... together."


jb-and-yoo-jin-audition-flashback.jpg