Kim Jongin And Kim Jonghyun

It's Actually Been You

 

Kyungsoo's POV
 
''Shim, are we hanging out tonight?'' It was Friday afternoon, and usually Shim, and I had plans together. 
 
''Yeah, is Kai coming too?'' No! Do you want him to?
 
''I don't know, why don't you invite him?'' Wouldn't that be the logical solution?
 
''Yah! Why didn't you ask him earlier!'' She punched my arm. 
 
''Ouch! Well you're the one who wants him around so much!'' It's not like I have a girlish crush on the guy. 
 
''Please! Please! Please!'' She started screaming on the top of her lounges. It was embarassing.
 
''Shim! Do you want us to be considered the losers of the school even more?!'' I clasped my hand over , and ran in front of a bush to block our view from the cool kids now staring. 
 
''Yuck!'' She yelled getting out of my grasp. ''Just call him okay?''
 
''He wasn't even at school today! He's probably sick.'' Yes! Now I didn't have to spent my Friday playing cupid for the both of them.
 
''Oh! Then call him, and ask if he's alright.'' This girl doesn't give up. ''Please Kyungie~'' She puffed her cheeks in the cutest way, and batted her long eye lashes. 
 
''Eww! Aegyo doesn't work for ugly people.'' 
 
''Come on Kyung, this is really important to me.'' I think I actually hurt her feelings by saying that. Instead of a smart comeback she kind of backed away. 
 
''Alright, I'll call.'' I felt really bad for calling her ugly. Kai was speed dial number 4 on my phone. After three rings he picked up. 
 
''Kyung?'' He sounded very sick.
 
''Dude, go blow your nose. I can tell you're stuffed through the phone.'' Shim suddenly pushed her head next to mine to hear the conversation. Our cheeks were in complete contact. If I moved my head a few centimeters I could kiss her. I almost did until Kai's voice snapped me back to reality.
 
''Yeah, I'm sick. Did I miss a lot in class today?'' 
 
''Who cares. Shim, and I were gonna hang out tonight, and we were gonna invite you, but since you're sick never-''
 
''No! It's cool! Come over! I'm so bored!'' He said all too eagerly. 
 
''Are you sure?''
 
''Please, come over!'' He begged. I was let down that he still wanted us to come over. 
 
''Fine, we're on our way, bye.'' Shim stood back, and waited for my response. 
 
''So?''
 
''Don't act like you didn't hear. He wants us to come over.''
 
''I know! Do you think he wanted us to come over so bad because of me?!'' Her cheeks grew a deep shade of pink, and she bit her bottom lip. One of the habits I loved most about her.
 
''No, he said he was bored idiot!'' I flicked her head. 
 
''Oh...I thought it was cuz-'' Her face practically fell to the floor from disappointment. I couldn't stand it.
 
''I'm sure he was excited to see you too.'' I put my arm over her shoulder. ''Now tell me how to get to his house, cuz I've never been.''
 
Jinshim's POV
 
''Jongin's sick, he can't have any visitors.''
 
''It's alright ahjumma. These are my friends.'' Kai came running to the door. She gave Kyung, and I a dirty look before walking away. 
 
''Hey, guys.'' He smiled letting us in. He sounded so conjested! I wish I would've brought a gift!
 
Stupid me!
 
''Woah, nice place!'' Kyung gaped as he took a look at the modern style furniture. Not a thing was out of it's place. His house resembled the ones in magazines. ''I'd love to live in a clean house like this.''
 
''Me too.'' 
 
''Please Shim, you can barely pick up your underwear off the floor in your room. Do you think you can live in a house like this?'' Was it Kyung's goal to embarass me in front of Kai?! 
 
''Yah! My room is always clean liar!'' 
 
''Come on, let's go upstairs.'' He put his index finger to his lips, and showed us to his room. 
 
''Dude, what's with the quiet?'' Kyung asked once Kai closed the door behind us.
 
''Nothing, it's just...my brother, Jonghyun is studying.'' 
 
''Oh, I didn't know you have a brother.''
 
''Yeah, he's studying to be a doctor. He doesn't really come out of his room much, it's almost like he's not even here.'' Kai chuckled to himself. 
 
''Your room is so...clean!'' I looked around and saw every single book on the shelf perfectly stacked. With a closer look I even noticed they were alphabetized. 
 
''Yeah, that's kind of the theme here.'' Kyung laughed.
 
''Where's your dad?'' I asked not thinking much of the question. At least not until I noticed the veins in Kai's neck pop out, and his jaw lock. 
 
''He's on a trip.'' Okay...there was clearly some tension in the air.
 
''Woah Kai...what's with the sudden mood swing? Is your dad the Joker or something?'' Kyung laughed.
 
''Stop.'' I whispered to Kyung. It was more than obvious Kai didn't like the subject being about his father. 
 
''Naw, I don't think my father knows how to joke.''
 
''Kai! How many of these do you have?!'' Kyung was paying no attention to us, but was gaping at Kai's movie collection.
 
''Oh, I haven't counted them lately, but last year I was at about 250.'' Psht. Yeah, every normal teenager had a collection of 250 dvds.
 
''Wait...'' I joined Kyung at the shelf, and noticed something weird about the movies. ''Are these home made?''
 
''Yeah...I just...kinda...I don't know.'' He scratched his head clearly swelling with bashfulness.
 
''Omo! Can we watch some? It'll be so much fun!'' 
 
''Yeah! If you want.'' A wide grin spread on his face. Not usually what I'm used to with Kai.
 
''Aish, if you try to pull off aegyo one more time Shim, I'm gonna be sick next.'' Kyung scoffed. ''Here let's watch this one!'' He pulled out a cd titled ''Jongin, and  Yi Xing third tape.''
 
''Oh, that one's really old.'' Kai chuckled as Kyung started the tape.
 
It was a bit fuzzy, but I could defenitely make out a younger version of Kai, and a pretty looking boy with brown hair, and cute dimples smiling into the camera.
 
''Aigoo! You two look so cute in this video. Who is Yi Xing?'' It didn't surprise me that Kai hung out with people just as good looking as him.
 
''He was my chinese buddy at my old school. We used to dance together a lot.''
 
''Annyeonghaseyo!'' Yi Xing eye smiled into the camera holding up victory fingers.
 
''Annyeonghaseyo!'' Kai grinned. ''Kim Jong-in imnida!''
 
''Ne, jeoneun Zhang Yi Xing imnida.'' That boy's Korean was so adorably bad. 
 
''Hyung, should we start now?'' Kai giggled into the camera. The Kai I've known never giggled!
 
''Ne! Shijak-hamnida~'' Yi Xing, and Kai stood back, and music started playing. 
 
Instantly they started dancing in perfect rhythm. I wouldn't have thought it was possible for Kai to look any cooler, but seeing him dance was icing on the cake. He showed so much charisma, and confidence in every move he made. Yi Xing wasn't bad either. They were both amazing.
 
''Dude! You're great'' Kyung grinned widely...derpishly.
 
''Jongin, what is-'' Suddenly the door flew open, and Kai jumped at the television to turn it off. ''I didn't know you invited guests.'' This guy was, I assumed to be, Kai's older brother Jonghyun.
 
''Ne, I'm sorry for the noise hyung...they were just bringing me the work I missed today.'' Kai stared at the ground as he spoke.
 
''Bringing work?'' His brother eyed the television obviously realizing Kai's lie. ''Well get to it right away. The sooner you start the more time you'll have to study later on, arasso?''
 
''Ne...''
 
''Jongin''
 
''Ne?''
 
''Dad let you keep those, but if he ever caught you watching them, you know what would happen right?'' 
 
''I know, they were just curious that's all.''
 
''Okay...I've got a really big test tomorrow, so if you could keep it quiet I would appreciate it.''
 
''Ne, we were leaving now anyway.'' I dragged Kyung up with me.
 
''Bye, K- Jongin...'' Kyung said awkwardly.
 
''Annyeong.'' I smiled at Kai, and bowed my head to his brother before pulling Kyung behind me. Once we got outside I finally let go of Kyungsoo's sleeve.
 
''What was that about?'' Kyung sighed.
 
''I don't know, but I swear everytime I encounter someone in his family I just end up with more questions!'' 
 
A/N: Thanks for all the subscribers, and comments!!! And credit for my new poster goes to 143bigbang @ Midnight graphics!! I love it. Please keep the comments coming guys~ saranghae <3