Chapter Four

The Better Match

I erased the teasers and just left the chapters ^^ so yeah, finally an update :D Enjoy!

 

 

 


Leeteuk was rolling his eyes with a really upcoming head-ache while glancing the door of the dancer’s room and trying to ignore the whining and complains of Sungmin and Donghae, so he sighed closing his eyes; why was he doing this joke again?

Kyuhyun stepped out of the elevator in a rush, thinking how crazy this was; because Hyukjae never ever allowed him to pass time with him. They had talked, yeah, but just those small talks that he always leads and to think that those brats were now having Hyukjae full attention without working hard was making him mad, yes… very mad, because he was not worried, or so he tried to talk into himself at the time he was walking hastily. So when Kyuhyun opened the door of the dorms, he didn’t paid attention to how Donghae was clinging on Leeteuk like a child that wants a candy or how Sungmin was almost glaring at his leader, no, the only think Kyuhyun could noticed was that Hyukjae wasn’t there so he narrowed his eyes and holding his breath, he asked staid;

“Where is he?”

Leeteuk bored his gaze on the younger, remembering why he was making this and a soft smirk appeared on his face, it was brief so it was hard to tell if that was even real, and Sungmin turned to see his room-mate and lifted his eyebrow, but Donghae whines about certain rapper being inside a room with not one but two boys were all Sungmin needed to avert his eyes from the younger and it was enough for Kyuhyun to get the answer at his question.

So he turned around, leaving Leeteuk with the other two and when Kyuhyun was in front of the door of the dancer, he stopped, thinking on how he must enter and act like nothing, just like if he owns the place in order to bother his more than a crush, and Kyuhyun chuckled silly at his owns imaginations of how Hyukjae would be so cute pouting at something he said and then, how the brats will be off the room in no time and so Kyuhyun will take advance of that and…

“Ah…”

Kyuhyun thoughts were pulled off while frowning and muttering; “Ah?” That wasn’t the kind of ah he was thinking right? It can’t be, even if the voice belongs to Hyukjae and it sounds somehow… alluring. Kyuhyun swallowed a non-existent gulp on his throat blinking once at the white door, hand on the knob.

“Ah…, there again, please…”

Kyuhyun attached his ear to the door, trying to hear better, and now he was sure, those were… moans?  And what was that sigh escaping from Hyukjae lips. Kyuhyun pressed hard the pommel, listening outside with gritted teeth.

“Ah…! You’re so good at this…” another groan was heard and Kyuhyun now was really thinking on ways of how to break the door and take the place of the one that was making the jewel moan, because listening that appealing voice was making something hard inside his pants, so Kyuhyun thought that he maybe will not have Sungmin’s strength but on his side was the fact that nobody can ever look down on the feeling of anger that now he was sensing and how much he wanted right now to beat those brats and take Hyukjae, but he breathed deep and concentrated on listening again.

“I’ll do it better if you let Ren do it after me”

Kyuhyun heard the voice of some of them and a soft whine from Hyukjae, so he waited for the answer, his hand still on the knob.

“O-Ok”

Kyuhyun smirked, yeah; he knew Hyukjae would say no. Stop. And listen again; wait!! What he heard? Hyukjae said ‘ok?’ His hyung was crazy!!!?

He is going to kill those brats and then kill the one that makes him going crazy. How can he be so easy!!? Hell!! He even hasn't had the chance to touch him like that!!!

Then Kyuhyun smacked the door so hard that a thump were heard in the whole place.

"What the heck are you…?”

Kyuhyun started shouting before closing his mouth, facing a startled Hyukjae and an amusing Ren with a laughing JR holding his stomach.

“See your face, is the best. Sunbae-nim” mocked JR, letting a dumfounded Kyuhyun standing on the entrance on the room with a big package inside his pants.

So a confuse Hyukjae reading a manga lifted his eyebrow without noticing the not so little problem on the new person there; then after a second he left the book and turned to face the other with a gummy smile.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ah!” Hyukjae thought this could be a chance to be friend with the younger “you want a foot massage too?” asked tilting his head.

"Ah?" was all Kyuhyun could say, feeling stupid at his own assumptions while glaring the teens in the room and sensing his burning cheeks without touching them, thinking on how he had embarrassed himself and then Kyuhyun thought in the not so nice way of get out; yell at Hyukjae as he turned around, his belly twisting at the feel of guilt for shout at Hyukjae.

When Kyuhyun were out of sight, JR was still glaring the outside by the open door as he sighed and stood, closing the door and turning around so he was now walking to Hyukjae and JR felt remorse, because he was the one who got the idea of making a prank on Kyuhyun, but in the end, Hyukjae was the one hurt, so he just seated beside the man and watched his spaced expression.

“I’m sorry”

JR then lifted an eyebrow at Hyukjae before watching Ren, both speaking with the eyes to find an answer at why Hyukjae was apologizing when the dancer spoke.

“Kyuhyun really isn’t a bad person, it’s just…”

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and took his manga to hide himself behind the book as well as the urge to find some distraction, because why always Kyuhyun was bullying him even when he did nothing wrong? And he sighed.

JR shook his head, his heart sinking at Hyukjae clumsiness because the manga was upside-down and Ren just smiled sadly, they didn’t know until now that his idol, the person they admire that always carries a smile could be sad like this and being hurt so easily, so they locked their gazes for a second before nodding and grinning like the teens they were.

It wasn’t even a second when both of them, with a bit flush on their cheeks were jumping on Hyukjae’s bed, grabbing the manga away and tickling the eldest man, that at first was reluctant and even slight bothered but feeling an overwhelming sensation of someone being worried for him, made him curved his lips upwards in a beautiful grateful smile.

“Thanks”

It wasn’t more than a whisper but for Ren and JR, it was more than enough, because they now know that even if they’re younger, they can cheer someone important to them, and so… they played all night like kids.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Kyuhyun was struggling under the covers while Sungmin wasn’t even in the room, maybe still whining to Leeteuk and then the young man stood ruffling his hair anxious.

“Aish!”

Kyuhyun stood and walked towards the dancer room when he stopped suddenly at the sounds of giggles and laughs, so he just frowned and chuckled bitterly, of course. Hyukjae would never worried about him, because he was just the maknae, the spoiled one, the one who can say and do everything, but that didn’t matter, because… Hyukjae didn’t care at all.

And Kyuhyun turned around walking to his room with a nudge on his heart.

~~~~~*~~~~~

It has passed a week since the incident and Leeteuk finally confessed that the boys weren’t Hyukjae’s lovers or affair or anything related to that but a request of Lee So Man and then, finally after all that; Sungmin and Donghae left him alone in a not so quiet and peaceful world, but at least less bothersome.

On the other side; Kyuhyun was evading Hyukjae with all his might, he wasn’t sure if it was still the guilt or depression or maybe deception, but he knew his chest was aching at the point that he even told Leeteuk:

“Hyung, I guess I’m sick and I will have a heart-attack.” 

Of course, Leeteuk watched him with a skeptical gaze while shaking his head and patting Kyuhyun’s shoulder before walking away of the dorms.

Meanwhile…

“Why are they here?” asked with bored eyes Minhyun, staring at the two males next to Hyukjae, the latter smiling awkwardly to the boys, but JR shook his head to Minhyun who just shrugged after Aron hit him slight it on the arm.

Sungmin lifted an eyebrow, what had happened with the respectful boys that were bowing a lot in Sukira last time?

“We are here to help you improve” was Sungmin half cold answer and Minhyun walked next to Hyukjae and started to warm up in order to follow the dance lessons while JR bowed to Sungmin and Donghae.

“I’m JR, I hope sumbae-nim will remember us” he said and Sungmin nodded while Donghae smiled, so JR stared at his team-mates and after the shock of Hyukjae arriving with someone else, they bowed a perfect 90 degree.

“We’re Nu’est”

They said more to Donghae than Sungmin, and the first nodded, spacing for a moment at the dance-room, it wasn’t like the one they had, but pretty simple yet useful so he nodded.

“Lee Donghae” he grinned a childish one, because these boy were far away of being a threat to him, he was Hyukjae best friend, the one Hyukjae once told ‘loves’ and of course they were no in a rival level, so he nodded smiling wide.

“You’re cute”

The boys removed a bit, and thanked it.

“Well, let’s drop the chat” Hyukjae clapped “we need to focus not only in the dancing but your facial expression, you know that’s important too.”

The boys nodded and Sungmin as Donghae watched at Hyukjae with amused expressions, since when Hyukjae was a master of facial lexis? 

Ren lifted his hand and Hyukjae smiled softly at him, the youngest blushed hard and Sungmin rolled his eyes while Donghae wasn’t smiling anymore.

“Yeah?”

And Ren talked shyly.

“Ehm… well… I was curious, how I can do cute aegyos, mine seems off.”

Hyukjae chuckled at the cuteness and almost said that an aegyo wasn’t all the cuteness he can achieve but he stopped when he saw Sungmin and smiled wide.

“Minnie-hyung will show you how to do aegyo since he is the aegyo king!”

Sungmin gaped at Hyukjae but shut his mouth when he saw those brown eyes smiling at him and he just curved a smiled to Hyukjae, nodding in daze.

“Great, now next question”

This time JR lifted his hand, but seriousness was on his face.

“I want to know how I can improve in not just dancing and rapping but singing as well”

Hyukjae thought for a moment and watched at Donghae who shook his head frantically while waving his hands, but the gummy smile of Hyukjae was enough for Donghae than in a second was next to JR and the boy was amused, observing Sungmin already teaching Ren and how Donghae was smiling while saying something about vocal and JR smirked, so those two too…

After a hours of training nonstop, Hyukjae smiled next to Sungmin, because Donghae was still teaching JR and even Baekho.

"They're cute, don't you think?" asked with a bright smile Hyukjae.

"No, at least that cute is something that is not pink and... " Sungmin bit his lower-lip, no he wasn’t going to say it. He isn’t jealous that Hyukjae hasn’t told him cute since long ago.

"What?" Hyukjae asked confused.

 "At least that they can do better aegyo than me." Sungmin pouted. That was, now he was regretting it, he doesn't want to be hated by Hyukjae and Hyukjae laughed. Sungmin watched him aghast and JR stopped listening Donghae as his eyes were on Hyukjae.

Sungmin was blushing because Hyukjae was hugging him.

“H-Hyukkie?”

“You’re the cutest!! I love you!!”

Donghae frowned walking to Hyukjae and pulled him off Sungmin, who cringed his nose at Donghae that was embracing Hyukjae.

“He is mine.”

Hyukjae sighed and pulled himself off, smiling to his dongsaengs.

“Well kids, I will try to come tomorrow with a great singer, maybe Jongwoon or Ryeowok will agree, just wait, ne?”

They nodded and Hyukjae waved a see you tomorrow, trailed by Sungmin and Donghae glaring at each other and JR grinned watching Ren.

“They love hyung too.”

Ren blinked and smiled. Minhyun coldness face nodded “I like Donghae-hyung for him”. Baekho grinned “Sungmin-hyung seems cold, but I bet he will treat him well.” Aron shook his head “Kyuhyun-ssi seems sincere.” JR smirked and the members watching him blinking.

“I have a plan.”