The Dinner

B2UTY LOVE♡

Angela's POV

We went into the restaurant and the first thing we saw were people. It was filled. I breathed in the scent of Galbi, and breathed out with a satisfied smile on my face. It smelled so good! Each of us took a seat at the 10-seat table. On one side of the rows were me, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Kikwang. On the other side of the table sat G.Na unnie, Yerin, Yoseob, DooJun, and Dongwoon. We all waited awkwardly until the waitress finally came.

Yerin's POV

The waitress took our orders of food and left. In total, we had ordered 8 servings of Galbi. 5 Minutes later, a waiter came with our side dishes and drinks. We all cheered on behalf of me and Angela's getting into Cube. Finally, the silence broke. We all began to talk with easy conversation.

"So! You probably know me. Don't be shy! By next week, I'll have you two screaming~" said Kikwang. I blushed. I didn't really have lots of experience with boys. Angela, on the other hand, looked like she was having fun.

Angela's POV

The B2ST sunbaes were so funny! Dongwoon kept on trying to make corny jokes while Junhyung shushed him. I started to laugh and although they looked shocked at first from my sudden outburst, they laughed with me. Before I knew it, the food came. We all took some meat. After eating for awhile, it was Kikwang sunbae who decided to play the game.

Kikwang's POV

The dinner was getting boring. All we were doing were eating and drinking and talking. And we were all BARELY talking! I decided to play a game that we had played in Idol Maid, where we had to make a ssam for the person to the right of us. That meant I would be able to feed the maknae.(:<

Yoseob's POV

Kikwang suggested playing the game we had played in Idol Maid. "NOOO~" I screamed. Yerin looked at me with a look of confusion. "Why not, Yoseob sunbae? It sounds like fun!" She seemed so cheerful about it. But she didn't know about my eating a ssam full of onions that day. When I thought hard about it, I could still taste it! I shook my head but everyone else was against me, so I had no choice but to play. And once again, of course, it was Yoon Leader. I knew his ssam would kill.

Yerin's POV

I had to feed G.Na unnie and Yoseob sunbae would feed me. At the thought, I started to blush. 

Angela's POV

The game started. I would get fed by G.Na unnie and feed Junhyung. Omo! I started to worry. Should I make his bad for the fun of his reaction, or make it well tasting for the sake of him? 

"YAH! Spicy, spicy, SPICY!" DooJun stood up and started running in place frantically, and took a one-shot of his water. Everyone else was laughing. DooJun made Yoseob look the other way, towards Yerin, while he made his surprise.

Yerin's POV

It was funny to watch DooJun sunbae's reaction, but I worried about mine. Would it be THAT bad? I clenched my eyes, thinking about it, and when I opened them, I saw Yoseob. "Omo!" I said out loud. 

Yoseob flashed me a worried smile. "Sorry, DooJunie Hyung decided to make it a surprise," he said. >< A few seconds later of awkward smiles, DooJun was done.

Yoseob's POV

Yerin had the prettiest eyes. They were big and sparkly like she was anticipating a surprise. I started to blush and I felt my heart start to beat faster. This couldn't be happening. No, no, no. We were just friends in the same company. Right? Thankfully but unfortunately, DooJun finished making his ssam for me. I took a look at it and couldn't get my eyes off of it. It was HUGE! I shuddered at the thought of it being filled with onions, until Junnie hyung ordered me to open my mouth. 

"Ahhh, seobbie-ah~" he said, while trying to hold back laughter.

"Awww, do I HAVE to?" I tried to pass it off with my aegyo.

"Hyung! Eat it!!!" screamed maknae Dongwoon.

Traitor, I thought to myself before finally opening my mouth. The taste was DISGUSTING! It was not only filled with onions, but wasabi, too! I started to cough and grabbed a random cup and drank it down. 

Kikwang, Hyunseung, and Junhyung were about to collapse.

"Y-Yoseob-ah, your face is SO RED!" Hyunseung laughed.

"Y-Y-Your reaction was so f-f-funny!!!" Kikwang and Junhyung said in between laughs, barely able to get the words out. I looked to the side of me. Yerin was giggling. That made me turn even more red. She had seen everything. Why did I feel so self conscious? 

Yerin's POV

Yoseob sunbae HAD been pretty funny. I couldn't hold it in, so I burst out into a fit of giggles. Yoseob sunbae looked at me. He turned even redder, if that was possible. Was he embarrassed? Aww, that was cute. 

...Cute? No. I did NOT just think that. I shook my head and Yoseob sunbae was already done making me his surprise ssam, still red but not as much. I looked at it and slowly opened my mouth...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Sorry I took so long to update! There will be a "The Dinner;; Part 2!~" Please read and enjoyyy^^

I've been so caught up on Dream High.

TAECYEON AND SUZY ><

<333

Byeee for naaaoowww~♥