The Plane Ride

B2UTY LOVE♡

Angela's POV

Ringggg. Ringggg. Rin- "Hello?" YeJin picked up. 
"HEY YEJIN! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN 10 MINUTES! HAVE YOU FINISHED PACKING?!?!" I was screaming. I was excited. I couldn't help it. Today was the day where I got to go to Korea after 10 years. And start training. That was the best part!

YeJin's POV

I hugged my parents tightly before opening the car door. "You HAVE to come as quick as possible. Promise?" I asked them. "Promise," they replied. I smiled at them and looked at the airport. I took a deep breath and started walking toward the airport.

Angela's POV

I was starting to get impatient. The flight was due in 5 minutes and YeJin wasn't here yet. And then I saw her walk through the door. I ran up to her, forgetting there were people watching. Then, tour flight was on. After everyone got in, the announcement lady was on. "Welcome, passengers. Thank you for picking InterNational Airlines. We will notify you if there are any problems. Please buckle your seatbelts for takeoff. Thank you for choosing InterNational Airlines."

YeJin's POV

I stared out the window. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I woke up and stretched. The fist thing I saw was water. We were at least 100 feet above it. It looked so B2UTIFUL. Then, I heard Angela get up.

Angela's POV

I rubbed my eyes and poked YeJin. 
"How many more hours?" I asked groggily. It was as if the announcer heard me. "Passengers, please be patient. There are 3 more hours until landing. If you need any beverages or food, press the button on the side. Thank you."

YeJin's POV

3 more hours. That was it until we landed in Korea. I was so excited!

*3 Hours Later*

Angela's POV

Ahhh~ Those last 3 hours were finally over. My legs were sore. I stretched. YeJin and I looked around for the Mr.Hong. Finally, we saw him, surprisingly causally dressed, and started to walk toward him.

YeJin's POV

We made our way to President Hong...Or was it Mr. Hong? Or just president? 
"Annyeonghasaeyo." We said in unison.
"My name is YeJin. Please take care of me (잘 부탁 드립니다)!."
"My name is Angela. Look at me well (예쁘게 봐주세요)!"
And just like that, we were on our way to Cube.