New Faces

B2UTY LOVE♡

Angela's POV

After unloading our suitcases into Mr.Hong's trunk, we started on our way to the Cube Entertainment building. The ride was awkward, but anyone could tell that YeJin and I were excited. An hour and traffic later, we arrived. We got our suitcases out of the car.
"When you go in, you can ask 4Minute or G.Na, maybe B2ST if they aren't busy, to introduce you to the dorms. It's nice to have you ladies here." And he left.

YeJin's POV

Had I just heard him correctly? Get INTRODUCED to our DORMS by 4MINUTE?! G.NA?! B2ST?!?! I was amazed, and started to look around the building. I saw an elevator and stairs. Lots of practicing rooms. Some for vocal, other for fitness, and the others for dance. I could hear different music come from each room. But Angela and I had a problem. We didn't know where our rooms were.

Angela's POV

This was UNBELIEVABLE. I wanted to run into a dance room and just... DANCE OF JOY! But I couldn't. That would be tomorrow after sleeping. I was so tired after the plane ride, and the time was so different here. It would take me a while to get used to. Just as YeJin and I started walking, we ran into a girl.
"Oh! Miyanhaeyo!" bowed the girl who had run into us.
"It's okay," I smiled. "Are you a trainee in Cube?"
"Yes," she replied. "I'm Lina. I'm supposed to debut next October. I heard two girls were coming today. Do you happen to be Angela and YeJin?"
YeJin and I looked at each other. Wow. News spread around fast.
"Ne," YeJin said. "Can you show us the way to the dorms?"
Lina nodded. "You'll be roomating with me, if you don't mind."
YeJin and I shook our heads. She seemed nice enough, even if we had just met. We got to our dorms, thanked her, and picked rooms. We started to unpack.

YeJin's POV

After an hour of unpacking, I got up. I could barely feel my legs. "ANGELAAA! LET'S EAT! SEOUL STYLEEE!" I screamed. Angela appeared in my room doorway. She offered an arm. "Shall we?" she laughed. "We shall," I said while cracking up. 
We pressed the button to the 1st floor on the elevator while talking. Ding! The elevator was here. The door opened and we saw... B2ST. I did an automatic bow. After all, first impressions counted.
"Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm the new trainee here. My name is YeJin. Please take care of me!" I said, like a doll spring.
"Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm also new here, and my name is Angela. Please watch well!" B2ST smiled at us. And then burst.
"GIRLS!" Dongwoon screamed.
"SHUDDUP YOU AMATEUR!" yelled JunHyung.
"Introduce yourselves!" exclaimed DooJun.
"NEW TRAINEES!" yelled YoSeob.
"THEY'RE TALL!" said an amazed KiKwang.
Angela and I stole a quick peek at each other. And then we couldn't help it. We laughed.

Angela's POV

Who knew celebrities were so LOUD when behind the curtains? I like my B2ST sunbaes already. Now there were just 4Minute and G.Na to go. And then I heard a familiar voice behind me.
"Boys! What are you doing? Introduce yourselves," said President Hong. I flushed. I didn't think I should be seeing this side of B2ST or the President. But I guess I had to see it sometime, especially since I'd be here everyday.

YeJin's POV

The B2ST sunbaes stopped fooling around and got into position. "SOOO B2ST! Annyeonghasaeyo, we're B2ST!" I couldn't help it. I let out a small giggle. Then, the tension disappeared. Every started to laugh. Sort of awkwardly, but still. Then, the sajang said a declaration that got my heart pumping at at least 1,000 miles per hour. "How about a company dinner? I'll pay," he said in a cheerful voice.

Angela's POV

A COMPANY DINNER?!?! WITH B2ST?! 4MINUTE?! G.NA?! I COULD HAVE SCREAMED RIGHT THEN AND THERE! I told the President that I would get ready and be in the lobby on the first floor in half an hour. YeJin and I quickly hurried. FIRST DINNER OF CUBE, HERE I COMEEE~