The Car Ride

B2UTY LOVE♡

YeJin's POV

I could not believe this. It was our first day here and we were already having a dinner. And not just ANY dinner. A dinner with celebrities. B2ST and G.Na. It was too bad that the 4Minute sunbaes couldn't come, though. Pushing that thought aside, I got ready for the dinner. I decided to leave an impression on the other people of Cube Entertainment.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27450515
I picked that outfit and waited for Angela to get ready.

Angela's POV

What should I wear? What should I wear?! I looked around through each drawer and picked a shirt. Nah, it was too dressy. In the end, I ended up picking out a pretty casual outfit.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27452868

YeJin and I started our way down, but it seemed like the elevator wouldn't move. I'd clicked the button at least 30 times before it finally arrived.

YeJin's POV

I realized that B2ST had changed, too. Junhyung was wearing a black leather jacket and black shades. Yoseob was wearing a white sweater with black jeans. DooJun was wearing a reddish brown leather jacket with black jeans and high tops. Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang had just gotten a hoodie. We stood there awkwardly, waiting for G.Na sunbae to come. The elevator "Ding!"ed and G.Na sunbae stepped out. Angela and I introduced ourselves. I was a fan of her music, and loved her new song, Black&White.

Angela's POV

After introducing ourselves to G.Na sunbae, the tension broke.
"Hey, Noona. No promotions today, huh?" asked Dongwoon.
"Nopeee, none. That's why I get to have dinner with you guys," she chirped happily. 
G.Na sunbae was a nice unnie. After some conversation between all of us, we started on our way to a galbi house. Since the B2ST car was full, YeRin and I carpooled with G.Na sunbae and finally started on our way. I couldn't wait for all the good food!