Another Month

Haru Haru

So after Chihoon has came back from the states , he has also been helping around the house and looking after Hyewon .

Hyewon's parent has already called to informed say so called that Hyewon went out of state for personal reasonings , no one besides the principle knows about Hyewon's condition as the principle is Hyewon their close friend from her parents.

During class Luhan has not notice that Hyewon has been in school , he was to ingross with being Meimei that he completely forgotten about his best friends . He saw that Kairi walked in class , as Kairi turned to the aisle of her seat she caught the glimpse of Luhan looking at her , then Luhan looked away , Kairi about to turn saw something catching her eyes , a bracelet . Kairi being the curious one went to Luhan and took his wrist looking at the bracelet . Meimei becoming furious pushed Kairi making her fall and her head bumping onto the desk . Kairi felt a warm liquid coming down from her head , she touched it and was extremely suprised that it was blood . She became scared , the thing she hated the most was blood , it didn't bother her much , but she just can't stand the image of blood . Luhan knowing that Kairi didn't like the image of blood , he helped Kairi up , but was only pushed away and glared at as Kairi walked out . Kris opening the door only to see Kairi with tears in her eyes and her hand on her hand with red liquid coming through the gaps of her hand . Kris looked in the classroom and saw Luhan looking really sad , angry and shocked . Kris came and grabbed Luhan by the collar .

Kris : What the hell man ?!

Luhan : What do you care ?!

Kris: For GOD SAKE LUHAN OPEN YOUR EN EYES , KAIRI IS YOUR EN BEST FRIENDS ALONG WITH HYEWON OF ALL TIMES !

Luhan : And what does it matter ?

Kris: That's it *punches Luhan*

Luhan: *grunts* What the man ?!

Meimei helps Luhan get up . 

Meimei: What the hell Kris oppa?!

Kris: DON'T YOU EN DARE CALL ME OPPA ! I AIN'T YOUR EN OPPA !

Meimei being frighten by the tone of Kris voice backs down , scared he would do something to her . Luhan being her boyfriend glares at Kris and asks why he is being so protective over Kairi and Hyewon .

Kris : KAIRI IS MY EN GIRLFRIEND , SO WHOEVER MESSES WITH KAIRI AND HYEWON HAS TO GO THROUGH ME ..

Another voice : and me , me , me , me , me , don't forget me , hey hey there's me too , me , me , and me .

Kris turns around and all saw Exo (excluding Luhan) standing by their classroom door . The whole time the whole month that Hyewon was out of the school , they always see Kris be out and not home , so they decided to follow him and see where he is always going . To their suprise they see him going to the hospital , all being worried and not thinking twice they thought Kris had a secret and thinking he had an illness went back home and waited till he came back home .

Lay : Like Kris Hyung had said whoever messes with them comes through me .

All: same goes as over here . 

Kai : No matter if you are girl or guy .

Suho : We don't care , whoever it is , just be happy we won't kill you , but we'll make you learn .

The rest: Yea

Kris: Thanks guys *goes over to them and does handshake*

Luhan : WHAT THE IS GOING ON ?!

Sehun : Hyung , now I am totally mad at you , atleast look around and see what is en missing in your life . I am disappointed in you hyung *walks away with anger and sadness in his eyes*

Luhan being the closes with Sehun was going to go after him and ask the heck Sehun was talking about was pulled back by Meimei and held down . Luhan seeing how she is soften up .

Luhan : I don't care no more , whatever is missing can be missing , it's not like I give a damn .

Meimei hearing what Luhan had said knowing he has gotten into her trap and not making him care about the others is secretly smiling evilly in her mind , all she wants is popularity , though she loves Luhan she loves popularity more .

Now with Kairi , she walked to the bathroom crying , remember what happened and the memories of them three best friends hurts her , knowing Hyewon's condition , she doesn't know how long Hyewon will be with her , but she prays that Hyewon will be with her through eternity , Hyewon is like a little sister to her . Kairi getting to the bathroom looks at herself in the mirror and saw the mess , she washes her face and the wound , not knowing how to clean it went to the infirmaty (health office) , the nurse being nice and close with Kairi and Luhan was shocked so she helped Kairi and asked what happened . Kairi told the nurse what happened in class but not Hyewon . She just told the nurse that Hyewon is out of state for personal reasonings but will be back . With that Kairi asked to leave school early , the nurse permitted her to go , and suggests that Kairi stay home till her wound clears and healed . The nurse will let the principle know .

After leaving the school Kairi decides to go visit Hyewon , heading to the hospital and reaching Hyewon's room , she brought some of Hyewon's and her favorite snacks . Talking with her and just spending the best of time it was already getting dark , so Kairi left home . After Kairi left the EXO boys (excluding Kris and Luhan) came to visit her and spend a little time with her .