Sorry

This is Us

a short chapter to refresh all my reader memories.. im sorry.

 

[Request] im also looking for someone to help me with this fic..because i keep forgetting about it n need some push to get off my lazy

Chapter 2

 

“Tiffany I’ll be on my way to pick up Aiden from school and bring him to the park afterward.” Sunny reminded as she walk outside of the Cafe.

 

“Thank you Sunny, I don’t know what I would do without you.” Tiffany said gratefully giving a smile to Sunny appreciating the younger girl.

 

Sunny who is Tiffany's babysitter help out the older girl as a part time job for extra money.

 

 

 

 

 

It had been a week since his lecture from his foster mom. He was now picking up trash at a nearby community park doing it half-heartedly. He walked slowly toward the piece of wrapper, picking it up and throwing it harshly into the bag. It was his routine for the past couple of days. During his break which was usually anytime he can make when he know no one looking, he would just stand there or sit down watching the people around him.

 

It will somehow irk him every time he sees people smiling and having fun, like there’s no worry in the world, He felt like the world was out to get him. Everything he did never turn out well, which is why he never bothers in doing anything anymore.

 

In a distant he saw a little boy walking with his young mother he assumed. The past couple of days he always seen him walk past the park ever since he started his service. He caught his attention because of how the boy would always be smiling so wide while chatting with his mother.

 

“Mr. Kim get back to work!” His supervisor who seem to be back from his bathroom break, scream out.

 

Lazily he got up and continue with his trash picking.

 

“Aiden, let play soccer” He heard the boy mother offer bringing the ball to the little boy. He soon ignore them and zone out.

 

The mother and Aiden was kicking the ball back and forth having a blast until Aiden kicked the ball a little too hard. The ball flew across the field and landed on the back of a stranger.

 

The stranger turns around abruptly, looking pissed. He picks up the ball and the glared at the culprit.

 

“Aunty I’ll get it.” Aiden offered as he ran toward the ball, innocently without knowing how pissed off Taeyeon is right now.

 

“Mr. I’m so sorry. But can I get my ball back.” Aiden smile innocently as he reaches out his small arms.

 

Taeyeon eye twitch as he saw the smile across the boy. “Sorry? You’re sorry?”

 

Aiden nodded, the smile still on his face.

 

“You hurt me, and all you got to say is sorry. Do you know this world don’t get past with such a simple word like that.” Taeyeon argue. But the boy just stand there looking confuse.

 

“My ball please?” the little boy asked again.

 

“Oh you want this?” Taeyeon smirked as he lifted the ball up with his hand, And Aiden nodded. “Here than.” Taeyeon threw the ball hard and it hit the little boy hand. “Oh I’m sorry little boy it must have hurt.” Taeyeon said with his voice full of sarcasm.

 

“Hey!” Sunny yelled, running to the scene, she was Aiden’s babysitter “Why the hell you just did that?”

 

“I’m just teaching the little boy here a lesson.”

 

“He just a little boy, it was an accident and he said he was sorry.”

 

Taeyeon scoff bitterly and turn his back away from the two.

 

 

Ever since that incident with Taeyeon, Sunny inform Aiden to be careful as he was playing and stay away from him. The little boy understood as he was too frightened to do anything to the older boy. And today was no different. When Aiden arrive at the park, he spotted Taeyeon picking up trash once again, and like a routine he would turn around and play far far away from the scary older boy.