Background

This is Us

Hi my lovely reader.. This fic formally known as Too Young for me! have now been change to This is Us. Since it is basically a diffenent story, i thought it deserve a new name..

 

Now here it is the characters!!!

 

This is Us

The room was quiet as all eyes were on the old man sitting behind the raise desk. The young boy standing across the judge with his lawyer by his side looked around the room, security guard blocking each door. There’s no escape, but he didn’t care. It wasn’t like it was his first time here.

 

“Mr. Kim, what do you plead for the crime of vandalism?”

The young boy whispered into his lawyers ears. “Guilty, your honor.” With that said, the noise of the gavel echo in the small room.

“Mr. Kim is now sentence in 100 hour of community service, with parole. This is the last warning and you will be charge as an adult.” The judge said sternly as he rose from his seat, making his exit.

Taeyeon made his exit at the court house, even after a trial he felt no difference in his life, it was just another normal day.

“Taeyeon!” A group of boys called out to him. Taeyeon smiled and ran to him groupie giving them high five greeting.

“How did it go?” The taller one in the group, rather known as Soo.

The young boy smirk. “Community service and parole.”

His friend cheered. “Nice! All that for just damaging the guy's car. It was totally worth it, he think he can mess with us.” Hyoyeon laugh as he high five Taeyeon for his work.

Yuri throw his arm around Taeyeon, giving a head lock. “This call for a celebration let go party.”

“But isn’t Taeng on parole, what if he get caught.” Soo inform

“Dude! I won’t get caught, after this whole incident I would need to have a couple of drink.” Taeyeon chimed, his cocky smirk across his face.

As it was decide, the group of 17 years old went to crash a college house party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom!” a little boy came running into the little café. It was a cozy atmosphere, if felt like you were at home.

A beautiful lady turns around hearing the voice of her child, opening her arms for his embrace.

“How was school today?” She ask sweetly as she gave her eye smile to her little son.

“I had so much fun; we had a science game where we throw different size of water balloon up in the air. We got wet mom! It was Fun!” He repeated excitedly. His mother chuckled at the joy her son displayed.

“That’s really nice. OK Aiden honey, now go do your homework before going to play with Aunt Sunny. Mom need to work now.”

As Tiffany put Aiden back down and watch how the little leg take him to the corner of her café.

“Tiffany!” Tiffany turn around and walk toward her costumer. “Mr. Lee how was your day?”

The old man chuckle. “It’s starting out great so far after seeing your beautiful eye smile.”

Tiffany let out a heartfelt chuckle. “Stop flattering me, it not that beautiful as you say.”

“Tiffany, don’t be like that, your smile are beautiful because if came from your heart and every time you direct it to Aiden it became the boy’s sunshine.”

Tiffany smile upon hearing her little boy’s name. “Thank you. Mr. Lee. I’ll be right back with your usual.”

Tiffany walk away to place Mr. Lee order. This little homey café she opens up with her ex husband. It became a second family for her. The customer was always her usual regulars that come often. They come and will have little conversation with her and play with Aiden. Her workers were like her siblings the love each other and know that can depend. Tiffany wasn’t strict on them.