Chapter 1

This is Us

Chapter 1

“Cheers!” The group of boy was now at the house party, gather in the backyard with a glass of beer in their hands. (underage drinking)

Bottles after bottles they slowly became intoxicated, being more stupid than usual. “Taeyeon I bet you can’t that college girl right there!” Soo slurred as he shakily pointed.

“You’re on!” Taeyeon said as he wobbles toward the girl. He was now behind her, with a swift motion he swings the girl around and placed his lip on hers. Giving the girl a deep kiss, as she stay still and let him kiss her, still shocked. Breaking the kiss he smirked at her. The girl was no longer shock, and came to her senses she slap him across the face. Causing his face to turn red.

 

Taeyeon’s group started to laugh as they saw him getting slapped hard. Taeyeon walk back and shrugged his shoulder. “Guess she didn’t want any of this. You win Soo.”

Soo cheered.” Hah! That was the best.”

“Guys!” Hyoyeon came running in at a panic. “What happen to you?” He ask when he saw the red hand mark on his friend face.

“Lost a bet.” He answered casually.

“Well forget about that, we got to go right now, Cops on the way.”

“What!” they all scream and drop their drinks. “I can’t get caught, let go scram!” Taeyeon said, as they bolted out the back, hoping up out the fence, running faster and faster away. After looking back, they were no longer in the area where there cops around.

“It getting late guys, I’ll have to get back now. See you tomorrow.” After saying their good bye, they each went their separate ways.

 

Taeyeon slowly made his way to his so called“home”. That night was cold, as the wind brushes past his expose arms. He took his time as he drags his feet along the pavement, kicking every little rock in his way. It was already 1am, no one in sight and he was still wandering around waiting until he’s sober up. Finally as he reaches his front door, he swiftly made it to the side and climbed the window to get the night rest, before another long day hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

Morning finally came, but it wasn’t peaceful as he expected. There was loud banging at his door followed by the screaming of his name. The chaos was adding to the headache he had with his hangover. Taeyeon moves around his bed, trying to go back to sleep.

 

“Taeyeon! Open this door right now, Don’t make me get the key.”

“Get the KEYS!” Taeyeon respond pissed as he wanted to go back to sleep.

“That’s it.” The women voice was now gone followed by the sound of the footstep fading away. Taeyeon sigh in relief, now that it was peaceful. But to his dismay the door swung open, and there standing a couple feets away was a very pissed lady.

 

“Taeyeon! How could you still live like this? You’re 17, about to an adult soon, I got a call from your school saying you haven’t been attending. If you keep this going you will be out of the system, and force to live on your own. And knowing you, you won’t last long.” Mrs. Smith lectured the troubled teen.

“So Be it” Taeyeon replied as he covered his head with the blanket trying to get some more sleep. This loud screaming was seriously giving him a headache.

Mrs. Smith yank the blanket away “Taeyeon! You can’t be doing this. Grow up, do you want to be like your lowlife father.”

 

Hearing the mention of his father made his blood boil. “You’re not my mother so stop acting like you care, and don’t compare me to that useless old man, he’s no father of mine.”

“Taeyeon do you want end up like your dad, you’re just going on the same path as him, I don’t want that for you. You can do better. Please I beg you. Change.” Mrs. Smith voice became a soft whispered, tears begging her eyes to let it fall, but she refuse to cry in front of the boy. She didn’t want to seem weak she knew he need someone there to support him even when he reject it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Collin, just make sure you’ll be here at 5” She responded on the phone. “He needs to spend time with his father.”

“Don’t worry I’ll be there. See you later” Collin replied back to his ex-wife.

With the silence on the other end, she let out a sigh and hang up the phone , rubbing her temples feeling stress about her ex-husband spending time with Aiden.

“Tiffany” Rachel called out breaking Tiffany’s train thought.  “There is a shortage in coffee cups.”

“I’ll place the order right away, Thank you Rachel.” Tiffany said with a smile, and they both went back to work.

Time was passing by in the café and it was soon getting dark, feeling anxious as she have not heard anything from her son or ex. The chimes of the door echoes through the small café making her smile as she saw who entered.

“Mom!” Aiden ran to his mother with a smile, while his dad follow behind.

“How was your day?”

“It was so good, we went to the zoo. And I saw the penguin. And feed the bird…” and so his list went on and on because of his excitement, all him mother did was smile back.

“You’re late.” She said a harshly at Collin. “You should at least call, I was worried.”

Collin smile at her trying to get her less pissed. “Sorry lost track of time.”

Tiffany calmed down because she saw how happy her son was. “So you’ll be back next sun at 5 again?”

“Yes, if there any change I’ll contact you.” Collin hugged Tiffany before leaving and saying bye to his son.

 

 

==-=-

hello reader.. i like to apologize for some confusion, i have change yet another little thing...I mention tiffany husband dead. but now i want him alive hehehe...

 

also i want to REMIND you that....if ur looking for taeny moment you soon realize you wont get any because this story will be really slow. ill try to go faster but no matter how i think about it it still be slow becaue it is manily develeping the character and having them grow espesically taeyeon...and i want to try to make it as relistic as possible...

 

also on another note once agian right now the story is when taeyeon 17 but it he will start to grow up and 10 years later will flash by in a couple more chapter...but dont worry tiffany will meet taeyeon 

 and she not gonna like it