Jealousy

The WANTED Marriage

 

SIWON’S POV

 

I went home gloomy that day. Aside from feeling so tired from work, I also felt burdened and pressured with this entire marriage thing.

 

But as soon as I opened the door and saw Haemi, all my anxieties suddenly faded away.

 

“How was your day?” She said as she kissed me and took my bag from me.

 

“Tiring but great. How about you?” I asked as I removed my tux and loosen my tie.

 

“I met with Sooyoung and Amber earlier and we talked about a lot of things.” She said.

 

“Really? What kind of things?”

 

“Life, Amber’s relationship and..” She suddenly paused and went towards the bed.

 

“Marriage.” She continued. My heart suddenly started to beat so fast. My anxieties are suddenly back again.

 

“Marriage?” I asked. I don’t what came in to my mind when I suddenly asked that question.

 

“Yes. Marriage. I mean, we’re not getting any younger and at this age, I think it’s quite normal to talk about things like that.” She said.

 

“So, do you want to get married?”

“Of course, everyone wants to.” She said and walked closely towards me.

 

“But I don’t want to pressure you. I can wait.” She whispered and hugged me tightly.

 

And right then and there, I felt happy. Haemi understands me and loves me.

 

With that, I kissed her on the forehead and on the lips, of course.

 

*3 days after*

 

HAEMI’S POV

 

Okay, I guess I really can’t wait. When the hell is he going to propose to me? It’s been three days since I asked him about it. Doesn’t he sense it already? That I really, really want to marry him? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

 

Because of impatience, I changed my clothes and eventually made my way towards Siwon’s office. I rode the elevator and finally reached my destination.

 

“Ms. Lee.” His secretary acknowledged my presence.

 

“Aren’t you a Lee also, Mr. Lee?” I said.

 

“Yes, Haemi. Siwon’s inside and he’s not that busy yet so go in.” Sungmin said and rolled his eyes. He’s always been like that everytime I mention the fact that we have the same family name. HAHA. I think he has issues with his family name. LOL

 

“CHOI SIWON!” I yelled which made Siwon jump out of his seat and yell “SHIZUZ!” . He looked really, really funny though. Hahaha.

 

“What brought you here, Ms. Beautiful?” He asked and welcomed me with a very warm hug and kiss.

 

“Boredom brought me here. Are you busy? Let’s have a date!”

 

“Uh, I have a meeting after lunch.” He said. Disappointment filled up my brain and heart. How can he not spend time with me?

 

“But, we could have a lunch date though.” He suggested and tried to ease my mood by caressing my face and arranging my hair. And yeah, it was effective.

 

So, there we were, eating our lunch out in a classy restaurant just near his office. We were eating happily when suddenly, a tall and pretty girl came to the picture.

 

“Siwon? Choi Siwon?” She asked and looked really glad upon seeing Siwon.

 

“Ti- Tiffany?” Siwon said and then smiled. And the smile was something really different. Siwon suddenly stood up and hugged her.

 

“Wow. Long time no see! How have you been?” She asked as she tapped Siwon’s broad and y shoulder.

 

“I’m great! How about you? Are you finally back for good?” he asked this time.

 

“Oh yeah! I’m handling our family business now. I really missed you!”

 

“Me too! Totally.”

 

Okay guys, just forget I’m here. You two should talk. I sarcastically said deep inside my mind.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore, I pretended to clear my throat to gain attention.

 

“Oh, Tiffany this is Haemi my girlfriend. Haemi, this is Tiffany, a family friend.”

 

“Actually, I’m his ex- fiancé. We were arranged to marry each other until High School.” Tiffany said and smiled. Evil smile. I hate her. Does she have to tell me she was his ex? I WAS HIS EX-WIFE. Urgh.

 

“Nice to meet you Haemi.” She continued and offered her hand.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” I said, as politely as I could.

 

“Oh well, I guess I’ll have to go first.” She said.

 

Finally.

 

“I guess I’ll see you around then.” Siwon said.

“Of course you’ll see me around.” She said and let out a soft laugh.

“Bye Haemi.”

“Bye..”

“bye Siwonie.” She said and they hugged again. Seriously, my jealousy is killing me.

“Bye.” Siwon said. As Soon as Yoona was finally away, he went back to his seat and happily ate his lunch.

 

“Are you that happy seeing her?” I asked, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

 

“What?” He asked, looking really clueless.

“I guess you’re really happy seeing her.”

“Of course I am. She’s a friend and I haven’t seen her since middle school.” He explained.

 

I just rolled my eyes and continued eating. Grrrrr! I really hate her and hate my jealous self so much.