The reunion

The WANTED Marriage

HAEMI’S POV

 

“DAD!!” I screamed my lungs out as soon as I got off the taxi. I immediately went inside the house and saw my dad, sitting peacefully on the sofa.

 

“Oh my little girl!” My dad happily said as he welcomed me with a hug and a very bright smile.

 

“Dad! How come you looked different than the last time I saw you?”

 

“The last time you saw me was 3 weeks ago. How could I change in just a short period of time?” My dad said.

 

“I don’t know. You just became a lot more handsome, you know?” I giggled and hugged him again.

 

“Aigoo, this girl!” My dad just smiled and led me towards the living room.

 

“AUNTIE!!!” I suddenly heard a little boy calling me. It was none other than my favorite nephew, Sungri!

 

“SUNGRI! I missed you!” I said as I hugged Sungri and carried him. He was already 3 years old and he speaks as if he was 5. And of course, weighs like a 10 year old kid. Tsch. kidding!

 

“Auntie, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you for such a long, long time.” He said, pouting. Oh Gosh! I can’t believe I’m so affected by his cuteness.

 

“Well, Aunt has been taking care of something.” I said and smiled at him.

 

“Is that something more important than me?” He asked and pouted again.

 

“Haha. What a jealous nephew.” Yesung oppa suddenly said as he entered the living room.

 

“Of course not, you are the most important guy to me. You know that.” I said, trying to comfort him.

 

“But why didn’t you call?” I felt really guilty because he was right. I forgot to call.

 

“Oookay, auntie has been taking care of some other important guy. Come here baby.” Unnie interrupted and took Sungri away from me.

 

“Mom, is this guy really, really important than me?” He asked again.

 

“Seems like you will have a new playmate soon, baby.” Yesung oppa answered and smirked at me.

 

‘”Really?” Sungri gladly asked. Oh, this kid is really CUTE!

 

“Yes, and you will meet him tonight.” My dad added.

 

“WOW!! I hope it’s a guy!” Sungri gladly said which made everyone laugh.

 

“Of course baby! It’s a guy.” I assured him and kissed his cheek. Sungri then happily went towards his toys and started playing.

 

“So, I thought you’ll be here the day after tomorrow? What made you come so early?” I asked everyone as I took a seat.

 

“We need to prepare things, of course. I want everyone to be ready once we visit your mother, the day after tomorrow and I have other things to attend to.” My dad answered.

 

“And of course, dad and Sungri wanted to see you so bad.” My sister added.

 

“How are you and Siwon doing?” Yesung-oppa suddenly asked while playing with Sungri.

 

“We’re fine.” I lied. Well, we are actually doing fine, it’s just that I was such a jealous girlfriend.

 

*4 Hours After

 

My sister and I were preparing for dinner, when I suddenly heard my phone beeped. I took a glimpse of it and read Siwon’s message.

 

From: Siwon <3

Message: I’m on my way. Should I bring wine?

 

I immediately grabbed my phone and replied to his message.

 

To: Siwon <3

Message: I guess you should. And bring ice cream, chocolate flavoured. Someone wants to eat ice cream so bad. J

 

A few seconds after, he replied,

 

From: Siwon <3

Message: Alright, see you. I love you.

 

REPLY

 

To: Siwon <3

Message: I love you toooooooooo. :D

“Is that Siwon?” My sister suddenly asked and I immediately placed my phone back to my pocket.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Well, no one can make you smile like that except him.” She teased. I just smiled at her and continued doing what I was doing.

 

A few minutes after, I heard a car coming inside our house. I immediately washed my hand and rushed towards the entrance of our house.

 

“Hey! I missed you.” Siwon said as he hugged me.

“I missed you too.” I answered. I then led him towards the living room, where my dad, Yesung-oppa and Sungri was.

 

“Good evening, sir.” He said and offered his hand to my dad. But instead of accepting his hand, my dad eventually hugged him.

 

“It’s been a long time Siwon.”

 

“Yes, it’s really been a long a time.” Siwon answered and then dad moved a bit away from him.

 

“You look different than the last time I saw you.” My dad said.

 

“of course dad, it’s been 5 years since the last time you saw him.” I reminded.

 

“Oh yeah.”

 

“I brought you some wine.” Siwon said and handed the wine to my dad.

 

“Thank you, that’s very kind of you.”

 

“Hey Bro, what’s up?” Yesung-oppa said as he shook hands with Siwon.

 

“I’m great. How about you?”

“Good, good!” Yesung-oppa said. Suddenly, Sungri came to me and poked me.

 

“Auntie, is he the reason why you were busy?” He asked. I immediately grabbed him towards Siwon.

 

“Sungri, this is Uncle Siwon. Siwon, meet my baby, Sungri.”

 

“Hi, Sungri. Nice to meet you.” He said as he bent down and offered his hand to Sungri.

 Sungri shook hands with him and immediately ignored his presence.

 

“Is he the reason why you went away and never called back?” Sungri innocently asked which made everyone shocked, including me. Siwon just let out a soft laugh.

 

“Sungri..” Yesung-oppa said with a bit annoyance in his voice and took Sungri from me.

 

“Look, Uncle Siwon brought you your favorite Ice Cream.” Siwon said and handed him the ice cream. I don’t even know where he got the idea that the ice cream was for Sungri.

 

“Hmmp. Dad! I want the ice cream but I don’t like him. He took my aunt away.” Sungri pouted.

 

“Baby, no one took me away from you. Okay? Go on now. Take your ice cream and thank Uncle Siwon.” I said as I tapped Sungri’s back.

 

Sungri did as I said and went towards Siwon.

 

“Thank you.” He said and pouted. He then went back towards his toys.

 

“GUYS! Time for dinner.” Unnie announced and everyone eventually moved towards the dining area.

 

Siwon waited for me and together, we walked towards the dining room.

 

“Looks like I got some competition in here.” He suddenly whispered, which made me smile.

 

Everyone eventually took a seat and we started eating our dinner. Amidst all the conversation, my dad suddenly opened up a very sensitive topic.

 

“So, when are you guys planning to settle down?” It shocked me, literally. I took a glimpse on Siwon and he looked really calm. Maybe he knew this was coming. What could he be saying to me dad? That he wasn’t ready yet?

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

So far, this is my favorite chapter! HAHA! I love baby Sungri's character soooo much! he's so cute and I just want to cuddle him. AHAHA! (okay, I was imagining Sungri would look like one of these babies :http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3797/31157947718130564278891.jpg

OR

a baby YESUNG http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2161/37641947879714881453750.jpg

Anyways, thank you so much for welcoming this sequel warmly! Thank you for appreciating this. I hopw you'll leave a comment! :)