Mood Swings?

The WANTED Marriage

 

SIWON’S POV

 

After we saw Tiffany at the restaurant, I noticed Haemi’s silence. All throughout the lunch time and even when we arrived at the office, she was so silent. It was very unusual for her to be like that. Maybe something is really bothering her.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked her as soon as we arrived inside my office. I hugged her from behind and leaned my face on her shoulder.

 

 

“Nothing.” She briefly said and went away from my hug.

 

 

This isn’t nothing. Something is really bothering her.

 

 

“You know you could tell me anything, right?” I told her as I try to hold one of her hand.

 

 

“I said it’s nothing.” She said, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

 

 

“I’m going out. I’ll see you at home.” She finally said and then left. She left without hugging, or touching or kissing me. She just left like that.

 

 

What’s wrong with her?

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Sungmin suddenly asked as he entered my room.

 

 

“What happened?” I asked.

 

 

“She came here with a very bright aura and went out in a very dark aura.” Sungmin explained.

 

 

“I don’t have any idea. She suddenly stopped talking to me earlier.”

 

 

“Oh, mood swings.” He said and then continued talking about our upcoming meeting with the board members.

 

 

But I guess I won’t be able to focus for the meeting.

 

 

HAEMI’S POV

 

I hate him I hate him for not knowing anything. I hate him for being so insensitive. Does he really have to ask? Of course I’m not okay. How could I be okay? I just saw him hugging his EX!!

 

 

I was literally not in the mood that day. I murmured a lot and my blood pressure was going up.

 

 

I was trying to call for a cab when I suddenly heard my phone ring. I immediately looked for it and answered.

 

 

“Hello?” I asked.

“Haemi, it’s Dad. I just arrived in Seoul. Can you come home today?” My dad said on the other line.

 

Oh great timing. >,<

 

 

“Of course dad! I’ll be there as soon as I can.” I answered him and desperately looked for a cab.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll wait for you. And don’t forget to invite Siwon for a dinner tonight.”

 

“I’ll text him.”

 

“Very well then, I’ll see you. Hurry cause I missed you so much.” I chuckled and answered him,

“I’m on my way dad! I missed you too. I’ll see you, byeee” and then I dropped the call. 

 

As soon as I entered the cab, I immediately sent Siwon a text message. And I hope I won’t be that angry anymore when Dinner comes.

 

 

SIWON’S POV

 

I was busy preparing for the meeting when suddenly, I heard my phone beeped. I took out my phone from my pocket and checked it out.

 

 

From: Haemi <3

Message: Dad just arrived from New York. He said you should have dinner with us, later. See you in our old house. J

 

 

Nervousness started to fill me up again. I guess I was truly traumatized. The last time I saw Haemi’s dad was when he took her away from me. And I hope it won’t happen again.

 

 

I know that the only way to assure her dad that I was serious with her is thru marriage but then, I’m not yet ready. Haemi and I have been married and it wasn’t really a success. I don’t it to happen again, thus, I want everything to be prepared.

 

 

I let out a soft sigh, knowing that all I could do now is to face her dad. I hope and pray everything will be alright.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

 

This is such a short chapter, I know! I'll update soon, I promise.

So, what can you say so far?? hahaha! i'm sorry if it isn't good enough, yet. :)