Baby Sungri

The WANTED Marriage

 

I gulped and felt uneasy. What am I going to do? What is he going to do?

 

“Maybe soon, sir.” Siwon calmly said.

 

Soon? How soon is soon?

 

“And we’re not really hurrying things up, dad.” I added up.

 

“but you’re not getting any younger,”

 

“Dad, we’re currently enjoying this thing that we have.  I don’t think we should rush things.” I defended.

 

Why am I doing all the reasoning anyways?

 

“But, what do you think will people say? I mean..”

 

“Dad..” My sister suddenly interrupted. I knew, everyone knew what my dad was trying to say, though. I know how other people’s opinion affects my father, especially after what happened before.

 

“Haemi and Siwon are old enough not to care about what other people think. Let them take their time and don’t rush them.” My sister scolded.

“Alright, I won’t say a word anymore. “ My dad said, obviously having tantrums.

 

“Dad..” I pouted.

 

“I promise you sir, it will be sooner than expected. I definitely won’t let her go anymore.” Siwon assured.

 

“And will take care of her, always.” He continued.

 

With that, my dad’s mood suddenly lift up and we started talking about random things during dinner. While we were busy talking about stuffs, Sungri suddenly walked towards my dad and grabbed his shirt. My dad then lifted him up and allowed him to sit on his lap.

 

“Grandpa, is Auntie going to sleep with me tonight?” Sungri suddenly asked which, once again left everyone in awe.

 

“No, baby. I’m going to be with Uncle Siwon.” I answered and pinched his cheek.

 

“Auntie, is Uncle Siwon going to live with us?”

 

“No, Sungri.” Yesung oppa said.

 

“But I want to sleep with Auntie!!” Sungri suddenly said and started crying.

 

“Sungri, Baby! Come here!” I said, trying to get Sungri from my dad.

 

“Stop crying, okay? I’ll be with you tonight, I promise.” I consoled him.

 

“You promise?”

 

“Yes! Auntie never breaks her promise, right?”

 

Sungri just nodded and then he hugged me.

 

Ah! This Kid!

I immediately looked at Siwon and saw his disappointed face. I know he won’t like my idea but I definitely will push it through.

 

After dinner, everyone was heading towards the garden for tea. As we were walking, Siwon immediately grabbed my hand and led me back to the kitchen.

 

“Does that mean you’re not coming home tonight?” He asked with annoyance written all over his face.

 

“Well, I have no choice.”

 

“Why do you even have to say that to him. You could just tell him the truth.”

 

“Siwon, I can’t disappoint him. I technically raised that kid and it really hurts me to see him cry or disappointed.” I reasoned out.

 

“But what about me? It’s okay if you spend the night here but what about tomorrow? What if he asks you to stay tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or up until forever?”

 

“Don’t make things exaggerated. If you really want me to be with you tonight, then I’ll guess I’d bring Sungri to our house to have a sleep over.” I suggested.

 

“What? Have him sleep over? Are you kidding?”

 

“No. I’m not! What do you have against that kid? He’s a kid!” I angrily said and tried to walk away from him.

 

I really don’t understand why he acts like that. Sungri is just a kid, for pete’s sake!

 

But before I could make another step, he immediately grabbed my waist and suddenly hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry for being immature. I surely don’t want us to fight over things as simple as this.” He suddenly said in a very calm voice.

“It’s your fault!” I whined.

 

“I know.  And if you really want to spend a night with him, then let’s bring him home.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, but just for tonight. Okay?”

 

“Okay, I promise!” I gladly said and kissed him. I immediately walked towards where my sister was and asked for their permission.

 

***AN HOUR AFTER***

 

Siwon, Sungri and I were finally in our house. Siwon carried Sungri towards our room and placed him on our bed. He suddenly fell asleep while we were on the road earlier.

 

“Hey.” I said as I grabbed him by his collar.

“Hey.” He said as he placed his hands on my back to hug me.

 

“haven’t said thanks yet, did I?” I said as I kissed him on the right cheek,

 

“Nope. So, I demand a reward every after thanks.” He said while pushing me closer to his y body.

 

“hmmm. Thanks for bringing my dad some wine.” I said kissing his left cheek.

 

“And for allowing me to bring Sungri with us.” I said, kissing his temple.

 

“And for all the good things that happened today.” I said and finally pecked on his lips.

 

He suddenly leaned more on me, expecting another kiss. A much heated one.

 

“No. I won’t accept a kiss like that.” He said and finally moved his face towards mine.

I grinned and after that we kissed. And yes, a much heater one.

 

A few seconds after, Siwon moved from kissing my lips to kissing my neck, looking for my sweet spot and that was when I realized that Sungri was watching us.

 

I immediately stopped him and moved him a bit far from me. He then glared at me. I raised my eyebrow giving him a signal, making him look left.

 

As soon as he saw Sungri, he just cleared his throat and distanced himself.

 

“Are you two trying to give me a cousin?”

 

 

 **********************************************************************************************************************

Hey! How are you? Sorry it took some time. Please leave a comment! :)