chapter 2

Change of Heart

Hyunjung's Pov

I decided to stay in Korea for a while, and open up a art gallery. I set everything up, and decided to invite a few people at the grand opening party, and so I went to go find Chandoo first. I my car engine are drove to JYP entertainment. Truthfully speaking, the only reason I picked Chandoo first was because I am a huge fan of 2pm~ After a 10minute drive, I arrived at JYP entertainment. I got out of my car and went inside.

P1: hello! are you here to audition?

HJ: oh. umm no. I came here to see hong chan doo.

P1: oh well he should be in the practice room.

HJ:thanks!

I quickly made my way to the practice room and saw chandoo. I opened the door.

HJ:HONG CHAN DOO!!

CD:what the... Hyunjung ah? why are you here?

HJ: I came here to give you something.

CD: oh uhh. well what is it?

HJ: this.(she hands him the invitation)

CD:oh. art gallery? sure ill goo. 

2pm- is she your girlfriend?!

CD-what?! no. just a close friend.

HJ: anneonghasaeyo. Na hyung jung iemneda.(bows)

2pm- Na hyun jung shi? the famous artist? woww! were a big fan of your artt!!

HJ:(blushes) oh thankyouu. I'm a big fan of 2pm alsoo!

CD: did you tell the others yet?

HJ:oh, well I was about to text the others soon.

CD: huh? how come you came here to give it to me, but your just texting the others?

HJ: well I thought I would have time after visiting you, but I have to get back to the gallery and do some setups.

CD: ohh~~~ so you only came to visit me? boy do I feel special!

HJ: you better!(puts her arms on his sholders) 

2pm-OHH!!!~~~~~ skinship! are you sure you guys aren't dating?! you guys look so cute together! SAGYULA!SAGYULA!(go out! go out!)

CD: (blushes) guys stop it! Hyunjung you better get going noww! s-see ya!

HJ: huh? oh yeah! bye!(blushes)

! what was that? why am I blushing? argg. whatever. I need to go text the others and let them know. I texted them all, and they all said they would be able to make it! YAY~

Chandoo's POV

when hyunjung put her arms around my shoulder, I felt my heart beating faster. what is this? 

2pm- OHH!!!~~~~~ skinship! are you sure you guys aren't dating?! you guys look so cute together! SAGYULA!SAGYULA!(go out! go out!)

CD: (blushes) guys stop it! Hyunjung you better get going noww! s-see ya!

HJ: huh? oh yeah! bye!(blushes)

aish! why am I blushing? oh god. its probably nothing. better get back to practicing!

Baekhyun's Pov

I just finished doing a surgery and was very tired. I took out my phone to check the time, and saw a message from hyunjung. She invited me to her gallery, and I was sorta happy. I quickly replied that I will go. I wonder if she still likes me? Probably not right? It's better like this though. I feel comfortable around her now, and she doesn't feel like a burden anymore. I wonder when she got so pretty though? I mean Pulip was pretty too, but.... hyunjung was prettier. I was sorta happy when I saw her at the reunion, because after she stopped being such a wad of gum stuck to me, I was happy, but something felt weird. I better go get some flowers or something so I can give it to her as a congrats. what flowers does she like again?

__________________________________________________________________

short chapter right? sorry T.T i promise to make the next one more interesting and longer!

thanks to the people that subscribed and commented on my story! You guys made me very happy ^.^

too the people that expected better than this, I'm sorry T.T i will try to improve! stick with me!

as always, thanks for reading, and please do leave many comments!