Chapter 4

Change of Heart

Hyunjung's POV:

The gallery grand opening was a success! yay! well, I better go take a shower since I promised to go to Pulip's resturant today. FOOD~ I finished taking a shower, and put on my clothes.

I was walking to Pulip's resturant, when I saw a familiar person outside a cafe.

HJ: joon?

J: oh hyunjung ah! what are you doing here?

HJ: oh I'm on my way to Pulip resturant to eat. you?

J: oh I just finished what I needed to do, so I'm going home.

HJ: oh I see. since your doing nothing, why don't you come with me?

J: huh? oh can I?

HJ: oviously! what kind of question is that? and chando your new friend wants to see you again anyway.

J: oh! chando shi? alright. I'm hungry anyway.(laughs)

we made it to Pulip's resturant and went inside.

We saw Bonggu, Baekhyun, and Chando sitting down talking.

HJ: hey guys. I brought joon with me. i hope you guys don't mind.

CD: oh! I don't mind at all. hello chingu.

J:ah hello chingu.

BH&BG: we don't mind either.

HJ: where's Pulip?

P:here.(she said as she came out of the kitchen with a plates of food)

HJ: ou~~~~~ it looks super yummy! my friend! your so jjang!~(your the best)

P:haha. thanks. eat up!

CD: it's SO GOOD!( talks with his mouth full)

HJ: YA! don't talk with your mouth full.

CD: ah.hehe. miann!

Chando's POV:

I noticed Hyunjung having trouble cutting her steak, so as I was about to help her, joon beat me to it. 

J:( grabs her knife and fork) here. let me do it for you babo.

HJ: hehe. thanks, but your the babo.

BG: oh ohoh~~ what do we have here! don't tell me, but are you guys.... dating?!

HJ:(cough) what? no! bonggu it's not like that! were just friends! right joon?

J:yeah. were just friends. please don't misunderstand. haha.

P: whatever you say, but you guys sorta look good together!

HJ: aishi. even you. whatever. then you and..... chando look good together! hmp.

CD: ya! 

P: hyunjung ah! were just friends. you know that.

HJ: what every you say, but you guys sorta look good together!( imitating Pulip)

(Everyone laughs)

I don't know why, but I felt really unhappy when Pulip said that joon and jiyeon look good together. I'm pretty sure I look better with Hyun- wait what! hold up wait. chando. what in the world are you thinking about! aish! am i being jelous right now? nononononononooo. the almightly hongchando is not jealous. not at all.

 

________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter! I'll make my next one longer as my apology^.^

this chapter was sorta pointless, but I wanted to add it anyway(: 

as always thankyou for reading, and please leaves many comments below!

&&thankyou to those who have been commenting! it made me super duper happy( ^   o   ^  )