Chapter 3

Change of Heart

Hyunjung's POV

I was busy setting up the tables and getting everything ready for today's grand opening for my new gallery. Finally, everything was done, and I heard people starting to come in. I greeted everyone as they came in. Just then, I heard someone call my name.

??: nahyunjung!

HJ: ohmygod! you actually came? 

??: duh! 

HJ: thanks for comming joon!

J: I flew all the way here from Europe and thanks is all I get? 

HJ: of corse not! look around. If you see a painting you like I'll give it to you(smiles)

J: deal! I'm just going to look around. I'll call you over when I find I painting i like. (smiles_

HJ: alright.

Joon was my the first friend I met in Europe. We went to the same university. His major was dance, while mine was art. Since he was Korean, we gradually became close to each other. He's sorta like my best friend! 

I walked around the gallery to greet everyone and said thankyou for comming. Then, as I was walking by, someone called my name again.

P1:um... nahyunjung shi?

HJ: ah yes?

P1: sorry to bother you while your busy, but I was wondering if you can explain this painting to me. 

HJ: ah..what do you mean by that? 

P1:well the painting's name is Love, but in my eyes I see it as heartbroken,lonleness,longing for someone, saddness, and betrayed...

HJ: oh well...

As I was about to explain, I saw chando waving his hands at me while walking towards me.

I waved back.

CD: Hyunjung ah! your art is great. what were you doing here?

HJ: oh well I was about to explain to her what this painting ment.

CD: oh sorry it seems like I've interupted.

P1: oh no its fine(smiles) can you continue na hyun jung shii?

HJ: huh. oh sure. The way you described the painting is exactly how I felt as I was drawing this. You might of been confused because the painting is called love, but it portrays these dark feelings right?

P1:yeah.

HJ: well, love isn't always happy and full of hearts. There is also one sided love and painful love. I was just drawing the other side of love.

P1: ahh, i see. now i understand. thankyou for your time.

HJ: your welcome(smiles)

 

Chando's POV:

...... As I was listening to her describe the painting, I couldn't help but think of the scene that I saw back in highschool.

flashback:


I went outside for a breath of fresh air, but thats when I saw hyunjung and Baekhyun sitting down on the stairs next to each other.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but they were loud enough for me to hear.


BH: what's wrong with you lately?

HJ: what do you mean?
BH: are you mad at me for something? Did I do something wrong?
HJ: what is there for you to do something wrong? only people who are close to each other have thinks that are wrong and right.
BH: Then are we not close? Chando, Bonggu, and you. were all close. were friends.
HJ: friends?... someone else said the same thing. I guess if you like someone, the way they think is the same too.
.....
HJ: you... you don't like how I like you right?
BH: Rather than not liking it, it's sortof a burden...
HJ: But Pulip's feelings are not right??
BH:.........
HJ:(sigh) I'm so weird. I;m always a burden to people... especially to the ones that are most important to me. (Gets up)
BH: ( gets up as well) YA! NAHYUNJUNG!
HJ: (Turns) I'm sorry.. for liking you. ( walks away)


I quickly hid myself after hyunjung got up. My heart heart alittle though, because even though I knew that Pulip had feeling for baekhyun, it still hurt my heart to hear it, but I wonder how hyunjung feels...


end of flash back-

 

She finished explaining, and looked at me.

HJ: what's wrong?

CD: what you just said.... this painting is about Baekhyun right?

HJ:... I guess.(smiles) 

CD: are you okay now though?

HJ: yeah! I'm a strong woman you see!

CD: that's good then.

Just then, I heard someone call out HJ's name. it was Pulip, Baekhyun, and bonggu.

CD& HJ: hey guys!

P: this place is amazing! I never knew you drew so well!

BG: I brought some meat for youu hyunjung!(hands)

HJ: oh thanks! ofcorse you would bring me this.

(everyone giggles)

BH: this is for you hyunjung.(hands her 2 yellow tulips) 

HJ: oh! tulips! thanks. these are my favorites(smiles)

 

Baekhyun's Pov:

I met Pulip and Bongu infront of the gallery so we decided to go in together. As we were looking for HJ, we found her with Chando. They seem awfully close. 

Pulip called out to Hyunjung, and she turned around and said hi to us.

I gave her the tulips, and she smiled. As we were talking and laughing, A man came over.

J: Hyunjung ah! 

HJ: oh joon? oh umm guys this is joon. my friend from Europe! and Joon this is my friends from highschool!

J: oh hello. my  name is lee joon(smiles)

P:ah hello! My name's Pulip.

CD: Lee joon?! the famous dancer leejoon?! big fan! big fan! my names Hong chando!

J:ahh! Hong chan do? I'm also a big fan of you!

CD: really? haha thanks!

BH: my name's baekhyun.

CD: ya Na hyunjung! why didn't you tell me you were friends with lee joon shi!

HJ: you never asked.(sticks her tounge out at him)

CD: aishi! ah! leejoon shi! lets be friends(smiles)

J: huh? oh sure! I'll be glad too( smiles),but hyunjung. I think I found the one that I want.

HJ: oh you did? which one? 

J:uhh... I don't know the name, but its over there.

HJ: alright take me to it then. umm guys? I'll be right back okay?

After Hyunjung left with that Joon guy, the 4 of us sat down at a table. I kept on wondering if he liked HJ or not, while drinking a cup of milk.

P: baekhyun ah!

BH:...

P: baekhyun?

BH: oh. sorry. just thinking about something.

P: ahh. i see, but you have something white on your lips.(she whipes it for him)

BH:(blushes) oh umm thanks...

oh geez, baekhyun don't blush!

P(notices him blushing) oh sorry...

BH: its fine...

BG: -Cough- guys. get a room will you?(laughs)

CD:(laughs also,but is not as happy)

P: guys its not like that! I was just.. 

CD: we were just joking. no need to be so serious!

After a while, Hyunjung came back. I was still confused on who I liked, but judging from my blush today, maybe I stilll like Pulip.

No one's Pov:

HJ: sorry it took a while.

CD: it's fine, but where did joon go?

HJ: oh he had a class to teach so he went first.

CD: oh. is he going back to Europe?

HJ: no. he said hes staying here.

CD: asa!

HJ: Ya! why are you so happy about that?do you have like a crush on him or something?

CD: what?! no! I like girls! I'm just a fan thats all.

HJ:what ever you say joon lover!(pinches his cheeks)

CD: moh?! joonlover? you you!( pinches her cheeks.)

HJ: YA! let go!(pinches his cheeks harder)

CD: when you let go first!(does the same)

HJ: aishi! Hong chando!

BH: (pulls hyunjung's hands away from chando's) break it up. such kids.

BG and P laughs

_______________________________________________

&&& thats the end of this chapter! I think this is the longest chapter

I wrote so far! yay(: hope you guys liked it. and yay for new character!~^.^, & leave comments!

I love reading your comments !^________^

as always thankyouu for reading!