chapter 5

Change of Heart

Chando's POV:

A week has passed since I've seen my friends. I got 5 free tickets to the amusement park from a dance competion that I've recently done. I called up Baekhyun&pulip, and they both said they will go. Unfortunatly, Bonggu said he can't come because he is busy. all that's left is hyunjung! I dialed her number, and pressed call.

HJ: yeoboseyo?

CD: oh! hyunjung ah! are you free today?

HJ:um... i guess. why?

CD: because I got tickets to the amusement park and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Baekhyun & pulip said they will, but Bonggu said he can't.

HJ: amusement park?! kya~~ okay okay. what time are we meeting?

CD: umm at like 1pm infront of the amusement park. Oh! and I got an extra ticket, so you should invite joon!

HJ: Joon? alright. see you then!

I closed my phone, and placed it on the table. I better get ready!

 

Hyunjung's POV:

After I ended my call with Chando, I decided to call Joon.

J: hello? hyunjung?

HJ: Joon! are you busy today?

J:nope. why?

HJ: then wanna go to the amusement park with us?

J: sure I guess. what time?

HJ: were meeting at 1 in front of the amusement park.

J: alright. see you then!

HJ: alright. bye!(hangsup)

I should go take a shower! yay amusement park~~

I decided to wear this.

 

Alright! lets go!

 

Chando's POV:

I arrived at the amusement park, and saw Joon Baekhyun, and Pulip already there.

CD: hi guys! hyunjung's not here yet?

J: hello. thanks for inviting me, and hyunjung's almost here she said.

CD: ah! no problem. and you don't have to thank me. we're friends after all now.(smiles)

P: Oh! Hyunjung ah!(yells)

I turn around and saw a very cute hyunjung.... she looks really cute dressed like that.. wait?! snap out of it chando! whats wrong with you thinking hyungjung is cute and all. (shakes head)

BH: uh... are you okay? why are you shaking your head?

CD:huh?(startled) oh umm.... there was a... um. a fly! yes a fly.

BH:... i see... anyways. hi hyunjung.

HJ: hi.lets go in now!(laughs)

P: someones exiced.(smiles)

We all went inside, and decided to ride the scarest ride here first, and so we lined up for it. As we were waiting in line, I saw Hyunjung and joon wispering to each other and giggling. I don't know why, but I started to get sort of mad while looking at them. so unintentionally, I yelled out her name.

CD: NA HYUNJUNG!

Just then, everyone on the line looked at me funny. opps.

HJ: (Startled) y-yeah? and why are you yelling? i'm right here.

CD: h-huh? oh.. um. uh. sorry.(embarassed)

HJ: why did you call my name?

CD: uh..............oh! sit next to me when we go on.

HJ: you could of just asked without yelling out my name.(laughs)

J: then who do I sit with?

BH: you can sit with me.

HJ: then how about pulip?

P: ahha. about that... I think... I won't go on this one. I'm not really good with scary things you see... hehe.(awkwardly laughs)

HJ: alright then, wait for us here okay? 

We got on the ride, and put on out seat belts.

CD: scared?

HJ: sortof, but it's okay. you?

CD: please. I love roller costers.

Guy1: the ride will start in 5.4.3.2.1.ding!!!

As we were on the ride,the ride reached it's , and I started screaming until I felt hyunjung grab on to my hand.

HJ: KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When she suddenly grabbed onto my hand, I was startled, and I stopped screaming. I could feel my heartbeating faster.... wha-t-t is happening to my heart?! Why is it beating faster?! As these thoughts ran in my head, the ride finally ended. We all got off and hyunjung ran to Pulip. strangely though, after the ride was over my heat was beating normally. Why was it beating like that? oh! it was probably because the ride was to scary. whatever. as long as it stopped! After that, we road a bunch of other stuff, and it was really fun. It started to get dark,and so we decided to go on one more ride.

 

J:uh... sorry guys, but an emergency happened at work, so I have to go.

HJ: aww.... alright then. bye joon! see you next time.

J: bye hyunjung!(waves) bye guys. see you next time!(leaves)

HJ:Pulipah~ what do you want to go on?

P:uhh... the ferris wheel! that doesn't look scary.hehe.

HJ: ferris wheel? alright then. lets go!

Baekhyun and Pulip got on together, while Hyunjung and I went on together. I sat next to her because the otherside was sorta dirty.

HJ: wah.......it's so pretty.(staring out the window.)

CD: (leans his body towards hyunjung and points at one of the rides) that looks like fun too right?

HJ: yeah!(turns her head to find chando's face right infront of her.).............. um..

CD:O.O

*THEIR FACES*

        

 

oh !@ there comes that stupid heart beat again... this is getting awkward. I turned my head the other way quickly.

CD:.... sorry.(turns red)

HJ:... i-it's okay...(turns red)

 

Hyunjung's POV:

I turned my head to find chando's face right infront of mine... -gulp- oh no! my heart is beating really fast. why? A second later, chando turned his head the other way.

CD:....sorry.(blushes)

HJ:i-it's okay...(blushes)

why do I feel so embarassed and stuff? chando is one of my bestfriends. do people usually blush because of their best friend?.......

 

The rest of the ride filled with an awkward silence.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

Finally updated! sorry for taking such a long time to update this story!T^T

anyways!  I hope you guys enjoyed it and please leave many comments below(:

as always thankyou for reading my story<3

 

*credits to who ever made this cute gif!(:*