Chapter 1

Change of Heart

It's been 2 years since the five friends saw each other.

hyunjung's pov

I went outside to check my mailbox like i do every single day, and took the pile of envelopes and went inside. I sat down on the couch and started looking through the stack.

Hyunjung(HJ)- ahh. lets see. spam, spam, bill, byunmoongo highschool reunion, umm and spam. wait. WHAT?!

I quickly grabbed the reunion letter and opened it up. It said:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! You have been invited to the bunmoongo highschool reunion for the class of 2010!

Time: 6pm 

Place:Galaxy hotel

When: 7/8/12

We hope you can make it! see you soon!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

July 8th? Thats in 2 days! Kya!!! I'm so excited~ I can't wait to see everyone! although I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared to meet Baekhyun. gosh-___-

NA HYUN JUNG! It's the past -___- get over itt! I have no time for this. I need to go buy a plane ticket!

Chando's Pov

I was teaching the 2pm members a new dance I made, when the mailman came in and said there was a mail for hong chan do. I told him that was me, and I grabbed the mail and thanked him. I looked at the mail and it said byunmoongo highschool reunion. I opened it up and read what it said. I was so happy. This ment that I  would get to meet them all again! Can't wait! 

no one's Pov

Baekhyun, pulip, and bonggu also got the letters, and they were happy as ever. And finally, the day has arrived. It was 6pm and people started to enter the Galaxy hotel. The former class president rented the ball room so that they could all just chat and get in touch with people they lost contact with. Bong gu, pulip, Baekhyun, and chando all arrived.

(what they were wearing)
        
(ignore the girl next to baekhyun. lol)


They all go to a 5 seater table and sit down.

PL: oh~ hong chan doo! meoshineundae?(you look cool.)

CD:haha~ thanks pulip ahh. have you gotten prettier? (laughs)

PL:gomaweo!( thanks), but bong gu ya... why are you wearing your school uniform?

BG: well since it was a school reunion, i thought this was the best thing to wear!( smiles)

(everyone laughs)

PL: Baekhyunahh! neo do meoshisuh. (you look cool too.)

BK: ohh. umm thanks( slightly smiles)

BG: it feels nice to see you guys all again~ but I guess Hyun jung's not comming? 

PL: maybe shes just late. I would really like to see her againn T.T

CD:me too.

just then, someone came in through the doors.They sat near the back, so they couldn't see who it was, but they heard whispers.

Student1: omo! isn't that Na hyun jung? shes gotten so pretty! I heard she won another art contest!

Student 2: shes so pretty! i want to go talk to her right now.

(what hun jung was wearing)

Hyunjung's pov

I was 30 minutes late, and the minute I entered, I felt eye stares on me. I tried to ignore it as much as possible and tried to find my friends. As I looked around, I saw them sitting all the way in the back. I started walking towards the table and sat down.

HJ: hey guys(smiles)

PL: Hyun jung ahh! i thought you weren't going to make it! ( shes said as she hugs hyun jung)

HJ: sorry. I was stuck in traffic a bit. any how, pulip ahh~ i missed youu! and you gotten so pretty! what did you eat? 

(they all laughed)

PL: (blushes) aww thanks, but your the one who turned pretty not me!

HJ: haha thanks(smiles.) 

-hyunjung turns her head and stares at chando.-

CD: wh-what  is it?( he said startled.)

HJ: who are you again?

CD:huh? you don't remember me?

BH: Ya Nahyunjung. you don't remember chando?

HJ: chando? of corse I remember chando! but this is not chan do. (she said while pointing at chando)

PL: Hyun jung ahh. whats the matter with youu? thats chando!

HJ: really? was chando this meoshisuh before? ( she said while laughing out loud)

CD: ya! neo! you almost shocked me! I thought you really didnt remember me!

HJ: ( sticks her tounge out at chando.) 

We talked, and talked, and talked like there was no tommorow, and exchanged numbers as well. soon after, the reunion ended, and we all went our seperate ways to go home. We promised each other to see each other more often. I wanted to tell Baekhyun also that he looked really cool today, but I didnt want any missunderstandings, so I didn't say it. I wonder if Baekhyun still likes Pulip.... wait! Hyunjung. don't think about that right now. thats the past. your heart has healed. you must stop! I quickly opened my house door in korea and went to my room. I layed on my bed and fell asleep while thinking of tommorow.

_________________________________________________________________

HEY guys(: I hope you guys enjoyed this. Please leave comments below! I love reading comments!

Thanks for reading!^.^