I Am The Flight-Knight Captain, Kris

I Am The Flight-Knight Captain, Kris

 

When I turned around, a familiar figure yet stranger at the same time was walking towards me. The figure had a big dough eyes, small plump lips, blank expression that seems to be voided of all emotions and just like Chen, this guy also has a small physique. His name is D.O., the Earth Knight, member of EXO-K.

The whole continent knows that the Earth Knight doesn’t like to talk. If he does have to talk, he will only talk in less than 3 sentences and would always start the first sentence. “Kris, I’ve heard what happened during your meeting with the king. This is why you’re always ignored because you always forgive the sinners when the only way to teach them a lesson is through punishment.”

Ah, I didn’t even have the chance to greet him. “Brother D.O., I always believe that every offender deserves a second chance.”

With that same O_O expression, he exhorted, “Kris, there’s nothing I could wish for than for you to appreciate my ideology.” and with that last sentence, he took off.

How annoying, I didn’t even have the chance to say goodbye either.

When I was about to walk, he called my name and when I turned around, I only saw his hand in the air like he just threw something. D.O was also known for his flash movements so I can’t tell if he just attacked me that moment. How slow, but then, I realized that something just landed on my head.

I grabbed it and, no matter how much I look at it, is just a pouch. I opened it and my eyes glistened for it was my favorite blueberry cookies.

I wanted to give thanks to D.O. but he was already out of sight.

This is a secret to all (except the EXO Knights) that D.O. likes to cook and bake. We, especially among the EXO-K, call him mother because of his habit for secretly cooking for us.

.   .   .

I finally made my way to the courtroom where the judge is currently having his interrogation. The Flight Knight is rarely seen in the courtroom, lest in EXO-K’s domain, unless it’s very important, I have to avoid every suspecting eye since I’m just here to visit my friend. I took the secret passage that leads inside to the courtroom.

I peeked at the pillar I was hiding in and there he is, the judge, Suho, also known as the Water Knight and leader of EXO-K.

Suho has a very beautiful face among the EXO Knights and has a very fair skin which is made more pronounced with his black hair and black Water Knight’s uniform.  Again, he is also short just like Chen and D.O.

You might wonder why me, leader of EXO-M, is here to see Suho, leader of EXO-K, when the 2 factions are known to not get along well.

That’s because Suho is my ‘bestfriend.’ Even past generation Flight Knight and Water Knight are best of friends. Let’s say he is ‘a friend who is not a friend.’

Suho is seated on an elevated platform, his back facing the wall with a large emblem of the Water Knight Squad as well as the justice emblem hanged parallel to each other. In front of him was a criminal who’s being interrogated and is tied on a wooden cross.

It proves that the Water Knight/judge is cruel when it comes to implementing justice because even after the offender has admitted his sin, he was still whipped relentlessly until he passed out from exhaustion.

I left the scene not because I can’t stand the scene but because the interrogation will be soon over and that Suho will soon resign to his chamber.

I waited there and not long after, he finally arrived. His face was stern and unexpectant when he saw me. He stepped inside and closed the door behind, then his face relaxed. “Kris, it’s been a while since you’ve come to visit me.”

Oh no, he’s upset.

I uttered a weak laugh, “You know how I was busy this past few weeks because of that murderer.”

He raised his eyebrow and rectified, “You mean the Flight Knight Squad.”

I grinned widely at him and offered blueberry cookies, “Want some?”

Suho just sighed, like I’m a big problem for him, and sat down on his chair calmly, “You know I don’t like sweets.”

I peeked inside the pouch and it was indeed the sweet blueberry cookie that D.O. gave to me a while ago, “Oops, wrong pouch.” I grabbed the other pouch from my pocket and handed it over, “here you go.”

Suho has intolerance for sweets that’s why I have him prepared sugar-free blueberry cookies.

He ate some and asked me, “What are you up to today?”

I smiled innocently, “I’ll just be in my room because it’s Saturday.”

“…..”

His lips curved up into a smile and said, “Then, may you have a good day’s rest.”

Suho’s smile is so refreshing and angelic. I am used to it because we were always ourselves when we’re alone together, but if others were to see this, they might get a heart attack seeing the leader of the EXO-K smile.

.   .   .

I left Suho’s chamber and got out the courtroom hall without any problem and what a great way to start my days off than to see my bestfriend Heal Knight, Lay, member of EXO-M.

Why do I have 2 bestfriend’s?

Well, Suho is my real bestfriend while Lay on the other hand is my fake bestfriend. Just because the whole continent knows that the Flight Knight and Heal Knight are the best of friends, we’ll just have to be the best of friends (who hates and loathes each other).

Why do we hate each other?

Because the Flight Knight is not allowed to be with a girl because of loyalty to his duty while the Heal Knight on the other hand can because he’s never loyal to any.

Why did I even apply for the position of a Flight Knight~ T_T

Lay has good looks, deep dimples when he smiles, flawless skin, height of 177 cm, honest, good and is down-to-earth.

Chen may be a playboy who winks and gawks at every woman, but he is actually shy when he talks to them; in contrast, Lay is a real womanizer.

I called out to him, “Brother Heal Knight.”

He was walking together with a girl (victim) and both of them stopped when they heard me. Lay had a piercing look when I came closer.

Haha, just look at his face, he wasn’t expecting to see me today; heck, I bet he doesn’t want to see me at all.

Lay greeted me with a forced smile, “What a nice day to see you Kris. I’m so glad to see you since we have not seen each other for a while. What brings you out here anyway?”

Translation: What a bad luck to see you here, Kris. I am not glad and am pissed to see you. Why are you here anyway? off already!

Hoho… To make him more pissed, I smiled radiantly to the girl he was with and nodded my head lightly to signify a greeting.

She blushed and ducked her head in embarrassment.

Lay may be on the list of The Most Wanted Husband, but I, on the other hand, am #1 on the list of The Most Hot Sunshine Guys in the whole continent. It’s always easy for me to make a woman temporarily forget about her ‘most wanted husband.’

Everytime I go to his room, it seems that I’m always interrupting his wooing to a girl, that’s why he hates me too.

I smiled at him and declared my purpose (to piss him), “Brother Heal Knight, I am also glad to see you. I came here just to tell you that I’ll be having a day’s off. If there is any problem and you needed me for help, don’t ever hesitate to visit me in my room.”

He smiled fakely, “I’ll make sure to remember that Kris. Have a good day’s rest then.”

Translation: What? That’s it? Like I want to see you again.

Now that I am satisfied ruining Lay wooing with the girl, I’ll be going now to my room to start my whitening beauty regimen.

.   .   .

In order to keep my dazzling and radiant hottie appearance and since I’m #1 in The Most Hot Sunshine Guys, I have to have a fair white skin all the time. Even past generation Flight Knights have been doing this.

Since my skin gets tanned easily, I have to apply a full body skin mask 4 times a week. That’s where all my salary goes, for my whitening beauty regimen.

Past generation Flight Knights have researched for newer and better recipes in whitening but I believe I have made the best recipe so far.

 

Ingredients:

Low fat milk

5 tbs. of lemon juice

5 tbs. of cucumber juice

5-6 drops of lavender oil

5-6 drops of rose oil

Flour

Mix all the ingredients and apply to the whole body. Steam for 1 hour and rinse off.

 

With this recipe, it is guaranteed that even if I train under the sun the whole day, I’ll be a mere shade darker than usual the next day.

Now that I have mixed all the recipes and got the steam ready, I disrobed of my Flight Knights’ uniform and applied the paste all over my body including my face.

There is another thing I hate second to Lay. Why is it that every time I apply my whitening mask, someone will always come knocking at my door?!

‘Knock, knock, knock.’

See… , I must be cursed!

Sadly, I kind of got accustomed to the interruption.

I inquired, “May I ask whose brother of mine has come all the way to see this Flight Knight?”

This better be good or else he’s gonna get a face full of my whitening mask.

 

 

 

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter. It’s quite long (for me), but I have to introduce the characters of D.O. Suho, and Lay in this chapter.

Friends, subscribers, silent readers, hope you'll like it.

~SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~

Let me know what you think.