You stole it! ㅠ.ㅠ

LovEnemies

Wonho always make Suzy laugh during class time..The smile never fade on Suzy's face..Since she was his "lil sis",Wonho even promised her that he will never let something happened to her just like what happened to his Noona..Suzy can't believe that she actually having a "siblings relationship" with her EX-crush.. 

Their class dismissed..

"Suzy-ah..Wanna go canteen?" Jiyeon asked Suzy that was reading a storybooks. "Sure! Let's go!" Suzy closed her book and stand up. "Suzy! Can me and him join you?" Wonho said while pointing to Myungsoo.."Nae?" Suzy was freak out hearing him saying that.."Sure!!" Jiyeon said and pulled Suzy to canteen followed by Myungsoo and Wonho.."Looks like someone has a crush on you.." Jiyeon whisper to Suzy. "Yah! -hit jiyeon's shoulder- Stop having a negative thinking!" Jiyeon laugh.

Four of them did not sit at the canteen, because if they do that, All girls will surround them just to be near with WonSoo (Wonho & Myungsoo) They were so awkward!! Since Myungsoo was still unfamiliar with Suzy,Jiyeon still unfamiliar with Wonho, and Wonho sti- (Okay I'll stop now..xD At least you know most of them unfamiliar with each other) "Don't you think it was so AWKWARD?" Suzy raised her voice up that broke the awkward between four of them. "Hell yeah~" Myungsoo said. Four of them laughed that makes them more closer to each other..

~~~

After 2 weeks later, the four of them always hanging out with each other..Wonho and Suzy's relationship getting even more and more closer!

That night, She was going to sleep but her phone rang saying that there's a message..

Wonho: Suzy! You already sleep?

Suzy: Oppa! It is 12:00 a.m. I'm sleepy..

Wonho: I can't sleep.. T.T 

Suzy: Waeyoooooo?

Wonho: Because I drank coffee about an hour ago..

Suzy: Pabo..What you want me to do now??

Wonho: Sing to me!

Suzy: How??

Wonho: record it and send it to me..Please..The more quicker you sing it, then you can sleep!

Suzy: Araaseo..Aigoo..

Nae tteugeoun ibsuri neoui  
Budeureoun ibsure dahgil wonhae
Nae sarangi neoui gaseume jeonhae jikdorok
Ajigdo naui maeumeul moreugo isseotdamyeoneun

I sesang geu nuguboda neol saranghagesseo
 

-Eng Sub-
My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart
If you still haven't known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world

 

(I choose to love you by Hyorin from SISTAR)
*She sang it until the end of the song but I just post the first line, the song has a cute meaning..I suggest you to hear it ^^*
 
Wonho: Gomawo Suzy-ah~ I love your voice~
 
Suzy: Cheon oppa, I'm going to sleep now~ Annyeong

Suzy hanged the phone and suddenly she was like slapping her face.."Yah! Bae Suzy!! Why did you?? Ahhh!!!" she said to herself because she sang the song which was a confessing song!! She can't sleept that night..She stayed up until 3 a.m and went sleep again..

The next morning, Suzy was so sleepy that she slept almost from the start of school and about dismiss school..The teacher saw her and said "Bae Suzy! You didn't pay attention to class! I gave you chance and I thought you will be paying attention at the last subject! Stay here after school dismissed and clean this class..Make it until NO DUST!!"

All of the student left the class except for Wonho..He been sitting there while listening to a song..Suzy was sweeping the floor.."Suzy..Come here.." Wonho called Suzy.."Nae?" Suzy walked to him and stand infront of him..Suzy been standing there for quite some time..Then she turned back and going to start her works again..BUT! Wonho stand up and grab her waist that makes Suzy was so close with Wonho!! "W-waeyo?" Suzy said nervously.. "Close your eyes" Wonho told her..Suzy asked him again "W-wae??" "Just close it" Suzy close it and Wonho landed a kiss on Suzy's lip..Suzy opened her eyes and blinked looking at Wonho..Wonho released the kiss and looked back at her.. "Why? You? Er? You?" Suzy said while in a VERY Confusing mind!! "Molla..-smile- Hurry up do your works..Let's go home together.." "N-nae"

Suzy has done working..She walked with Wonho..She was so sad.."-smiled- You look so sad" Wonho said while stopping her from walking.."Because.....You stole my first KISS!" Suzy said that makes Wonho laughed.."Really? You never kissed with someone before?? Hahaha xD Suzy-ah! Remember! Your first kiss is from your brother.." "Pabo Pabo!!!!! -hit Wonho's head-" "-laugh hardly- Daebak!!" Both of them 

 

??? POV

It is not the right time to tell her..When Wonho is not with her, I'll tell her..I hope she will remember me..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, Mianhae for not updating for a long time..I don't have time.. >.< But now, I have bunch of time!!! Btw,I think this story will not be that long until 30++ chapter..Mianhae!! x( Btw, thx for reading!  Lubb you all my subcribers!! <3