Partner-ing Time

LovEnemies

Myungsoo POV

3 Months before the Prom Night, who should I ask? Jiyeon? or...........SUZY? Oh man, she's so cute..Yeah..I admit it..I like her..I just scared that Wonho has the same feeling as me..Aigoo..This is what called 'Friendship LOVE'.

End Of POV

Their class teacher went inside their classroom and seems like she was holding 5 bouquet of flowers. She said to them: "Okay boys,I never done this before, but , since this year is the last year I'm teaching, I'll help you all boys, each of you take this flower..and..give it to the girl that you want to ask for PROM NIGHT! I wanna see all the boys in this class has a partner that night..Okay? If not, I'll fail your exam..Kekeke.." All of the students in the class was like giving her the looks OH-MY-GAWD-ARE-YOU-OUR-CLASS-TEACHER???!! Their teacher pass the flower and it was time for them to go outside and having their 'sport subject' . As usual, Suzy link to Jiyeon and went together without WonSoo.

When they went to to their class, WOW!! Suzy's table!! There's 9 flowers!! And Jiyeon has 4 flowers..Some girls doesn't have and some  girls has 1-2 flowers..All of them were jealouse with Suzy and Jiyeon. Suzy and Jiyeon went to the park and sat on the bench while holding their flowers. They never expected that they will be getting that much! "Gyeongjun,Ricky,Chunji,Wooyoung,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX..Wait, this has no name on it.." Suzy said while looking at Jiyeon: "Same here..But, I have two that has No name on it..Aish! How do we know who is them if they didn't put name on it??" "I know right.." Both of them sighed at the same time. But they never realize there's two boys were watching over them behind the trees. "Why you asked me instead of your friend?" Boy 2 said. "I can't trust him..Now shut up..Or I'll tell Jiyeon you have a crush on her." Boy 1 said and Boy 2 shut his mouth.

"Bestie, who you choose?" Jiyeon said to Suzy and Suzy shook her head and said : "Molla..Aish! Well, 3 months more right? We still have a time right?" "Yeah..Beside..The person that I want him to gave me is still not here..-sigh" Then Suzy raised her hand and said: "Me too..Woo...We are the same.." Both of them smiled with each other and went back to class.

Wonho and Suzy as usual, goes home together. "Oppa..Did you gave away your flower?" Suzy said. "O-Oh? Well I forgot to bring it home." "Oh..Nae..Oh? I arrived..Annyeong Oppa!" Suzy waved her hands and went inside the house. 

Wonho POV
My phone rang as soon as I went into my room.

Me: Yeobeosaeyo?
??: Wonho!!
Me: Nugusaeyo?
??: Yah! Chungshik! Chungshik!
Me: Oh!! Chungshik!!
Chungshik: I wanna go to your place tomorrow..Since it is saturday..
Me: Sure Sure~

end of conservation

Just now is my first Neighbour friend. We been friend since he move to be my neighbour, until, yeah now, 17 . He will be coming tomorrow..And yeah..I'm excited!!!! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHAE MY SUBCRIBERS for not updating for a long time..Really sorry!! x) I'll update tomorrow? Maybe xD I'll try my best..Thanks for subcribing! New character! 

Baek Sunghyun AS Gil Chung Shik

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5xINMTh1zdSEJTNpiWyM

I LOVE THEM IN BIG XDD