US

LovEnemies

Wonho POV

Aigoo..I'm so excited! My first friend when I move to Seoul..I woke up at 7:30 am because me and him were going to meet infront my house at 8:30 am. I decided to walk around the park and saw Suzy..My Girl-- Wait..I mean my fake sister.."Bae Suzy!!" I called her and waving at her. "Weird"..I thought to myself..She looked and me and looks like she didn't know who is me. I went towards her but she ran away. What could happen to her anyway?? I went to Suzy's house and her mother said Suzy was sleeping..I laugh to myself thinking that how can I looked wrong? I went back to my house and saw Myungsoo.

End of Wonho POV

"Oh? Myungsoo?" Wonho said walking towards him. "Annyeong Wonho~" Myungsoo greet him. "What are you doing here?" "To see my old kindergarten friend.." "Who? ChungShik??" "Yeah.."

*Flashback*

After Chungshik called Wonho, he directly called Myungsoo.

"Yeobosaeyo?" Myungsoo said.

"Thanks god you used your mother's phone number.."

"Excuse me? Who is this?"

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!! How can you forget me that easily? BSZFC??"

"Wait..Chungshik??"

"Aigooo..Nae...Chungshik here.."

"YAH!! GIL CHUNGSHIK!! WHERE DID YOU GO ALL THIS YEAR??? DO YOU KNOW THAT I'VE BEING SO LONELY AT SCHOOL??

"Yah!! Although I'm not there, you still have Sunggyu,Woohyun and Hoya..Oh yeah, Sungjong, Sungyeol and also Dongwoo.."

"They all move to other school after the incident..I'm LONELY!!"

"Arraaa..Arraa..Btw..Lets meet tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Sure..But where?"

"Wait..-giving Myungsoo the address- At there okay?"

"Okay!"

After hang up the phone Myungsoo realize that the address is Wonho's address..A smile was created on his face.

*End of flashback*

 

"Really?? Wow..Daebak..Can't believe Chungshik is OUR friend.." Wonho said while sitting on the chair outside his house. "Wonho..Did you give your flower to any girl yet?" Myungsoo suddenly asked Wonho. "A-aniyo~ Why should I give?? I'll wait until someone came to me begging me to give her the flower..." "I know who should I give..I'll write my name there so she can accept me.." "Who??" Wonho felt so curious. "SHIN WONHO! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU KNOW EACH OTHER??" Chungshik infront of Wonho's house waving his hand at them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIANHAE!! I didn't update for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME!! I joined RP..and yeah..I can't get boyfriend, best friends..So I QUIT! XD Stay tuned!! <3