I'm your fake sister!!

LovEnemies

"Wonho..-poked Wonho's cheeks while he was sleeping-" "What?" Wonho shout makes Suzy startled.."Aigoo!! When can we start doing our project? It been a week..We're going to pass it up next 2 week!!" Wonho mad and stand up.."Today,at our school's park at 4pm..okay now??!!" He shouted at Suzy and walked away.."Ahhhh!!! I hate him!! Why do I need to ppaired up with him..Never been nice to me..ugh!!! Hate him! Hate him!" Myungsoo from far distance watching Suzy while laughing..

4.05 pm at school park "Let start.." Suzy said but then Wonho once again shouted at her.."You're late!!" "Argh!! Just 5 minutes late!!" But..you still late.." "Ushhh!! Can you stop being cold to me?"

"Did you even have a rights to ask me what to do?!" "-sigh- Stop it..Let just do this project..aigoo" "-he nodded and both of them sits on the park's chair and started dicussing-" "Suzy..if I tell you about my life,please don't write it out..make other story..I don't want anyone to know it..promise me you'll keep my secret.." Suzy nodded and Wonho start telling her about his llife..

Suzy POV

Soo...Thats why he was so cold to everyone.."Wonho-ah..Erm..I feel so sorry about your noona..you can treat me as your sis too..but..maybe not noona..but as your lil sis.." "Really??" "Yeah..-smiled-" "Okay!! -aegyo voice suddenly apppeared-" Omg! He so cute..I thought myself but instead of saying he iis cute I said "I rather seeing you cold to me than seeing your aegyo -laugh-" "Soo..You want me to be cold to you? -evil smile-" "Just stop making aegyo..Disgusting!" Both of us llaughed..Geez..I never thought that he was like this..100%different..keke..I'm his fake sis..keke..

Wonho POV

"Oppa!" Suzy called me since she was my fake lil sis..I'm glad that she didn't tell anyone about my life..She looks so cute when she called me oppa..What?! DidI just said the"C" words? Something wrong with me..Aigoo...I decided to send Suzy home..then I looked infront Suzy house,Guess what? It was my house..LOL?! "Bye Oppa! You can go home now!" "Are you sure your house was here?" "-nodded- Waeyo??" "Just that my house was iinfront of yours.." "Aey..don't play..hurry up go home..Bye oppa!" She went inside and I went home...

~~~

The next morning,Suzy woke up and getting ready to school..when she opened the door,she was shocked seeing Wonho was outside her house.."Wonho? What are you doing here?" "Told you my house was just infront of yours..let go school together!" Wonho pulled her hand.."Let go home together okay?" "Arraseo" Suzy nodded..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT BORING CHAPTER!! <3 I LUV YOU ALL MY SUBCRIBERS ;))