It's Over

WITHIN REACH

 

The next morning, she woke up alone in her room. She thought about what happened. It’s time to move on. Her world doesn’t revolve around him. She cried enough for her misfortune. She remembered Hoik oppa and smiled. *He never fails to make me happy.* she thought. Just then, her phone rang. She picked it up and saw a message from her best friend.

To: Sweetie

Fr: Hoik oppa

            Hey! Wake up Sweetie! Go to school okay? I’ll see you there. IMY. J

 

She smiled at his thoughtfulness. She replied.

 

To: Hoik oppa

Fr: Sweetie

Morning! I’m already awake. Thanks for coming here last night. See ya later. MY 2.

 

She prepared for school. After eating breakfast, she walked to school since it was not very far from their home. She was walking on the corridor when someone hooked an arm around her waist. She stopped on her tracks.

“Hey baby…” he said in her ear. She removed his arm and continued walking. “Hey!” he caught up to her.

“Leave me alone…”

“Huh? Why?” he said holding her on the wrist.

“Don’t touch me.” She said in a cold voice while prying off his hand.

“Hey hey… What did I do?” he asked that made her stop and faced him.

“Hah! You don’t remember anymore?” she answered in a sarcastic tone. Her eyes and voice evidenced of her fury. He didn’t get it and acted as if he’s innocent.

“Hey! If this is about Chaerin, I already explained it through my texts. Did you even read it?”

She scoffed. “No! I don’t need your explanations. I won’t let you make a fool out of me again. I should’ve done this the first time you did that to me. Starting today, we’re over!” she said and started walking again but he stopped her.

“WHAT? You don’t really mean that, do you?”

“I REPEAT. YOU.AND.ME. WE’RE.OVER. Go to your Chaerin, G-Dragon!”

“No…” he didn’t let go of you.

“LET.GO.”

“You heard her man. Let her go.” Hoik told GD. Hoik was going to her homeroom but he saw her with GD. He heard her making her ex go away but GD refused so he decided to help her.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Hoik. SENIOR. Now, let her go!” Hoik answered emphasizing ‘senior’ to let GD know about their age difference.

“Stay out of this. I’m her boyfriend.” GD only said as he held her close to him. She wriggled out of his arms.

“Not anymore.” She said.

“I disagree. I won’t accept it.” He stubbornly said.

“Hell you won’t!” Hoik furiously shouted at him. He was seething with anger. He wanted to teach this bastard a lesson. He was about to attack him but he felt Yoon Ae’s hand on his wrist.

“STOP IT YOU TWO! GD! Stop this. We’re over.” She turned to Hoik. “Oppa. Let’s go.” Both of them walked away.

“We’re not over yet, Kim Yoon Ae. I won’t be the one being dumped.” GD whispered to himself.