Hot Issue

WITHIN REACH

 

She was walking to her homeroom when she heard her name being mentioned. She slowed her pace.

“Have you heard?” a girl asked her friend.

“What?”

“GD and Yoon Ae! They broke up yesterday!”

Yoon Ae was not surprised that the news about her break-up with GD spread so fast. They were an item, GD being famous and rich.

“Jinja?”

“Yep.”

“So who dumped who?”

“GD! They said that GD learned about Yoon Ae’s cheating on him with her best friend!”

“WHAT?!”

*YEAH! WHAT?!* She almost shouted but tried to keep her cool. She continued walking.

“Yeah. IKR. The nerve of that !”

*? Me? Pfft. The heck!* she thought. She was noticed by the second girl.

“Oh here she comes!”

“Hey !” the first girl called her. She ignored them but they were persistent. Finally, she faced them.

“Yes?”

“How could you cheat on our GD oppa?”

“I didn’t…”she just said.

“Oh Jinja?” But GD oppa told everyone about it and he’s pretty upset…”

“GD…” she said and stormed off leaving the two girls flustered. She reached the school’s backyard where GD’s gang is right at the moment.

“Kwon Jiyoung!” she shouted at him.

GD immediately went to her. “Oh hey! You’re here. Are you gonna come back to me now?” he smirked.

“Never. Stop spreading the wrong issue! I never cheated on you. You were always the one cheating!” she angrily told him.

“Hey! I told you it’s not my fault that I’m famous and handsome. I never told them to come to me and you know I’m just a guy.” He cockily answered.

“WRONG ANSWER! Maybe, you’re famous and handsome… but you’re fickle minded!”

“W-what?” GD was taken aback with her answer. He never imagined that she would be able to answer him like that. She was always following everything he said. The ever obedient Yoon Ae was now replaced with a fierce and feisty one.

“Yeah. You heard me right. You’re so full of yourself. Now, I didn’t know what I saw in you. You always think that you’re God’s gift to women but you’re wrong. And remember that you can’t get everything that you want…” she said and walked out.

He clenched his fist. “I’ll prove you wrong. I’ll get what I want Honey. And it’s you…”