Those Three Words.

It Started With A Mistake

 

Can You Smile (Remake) – Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er5Xy-pvzu4

 

~●♥●~

 

After they have eaten their breakfast, WooYoung called Nichkhun without MinYoung knowing.

 

“Yeah?” Nichkhun answered after a couple of rings.

“I need your help,” WooYoung said in one breath.

“You seem desperate,” Nichkhun chuckled.

“I am,” WooYoung admitted. Then, Nichkhun became worried.

“What’s wrong? Have you gotten into a fight with MinYoung again?” he asked suddenly.

“No and I don’t plan to,” WooYoung said.

“You better not,” his friend threatened. “What do you need help for?” he asked.

“Come over by the house now,” WooYoung instructed before hanging up.

 

“Aish, this guy!” Nichkhun cursed.

“What is it, oppa?” HaRin asked.

 

After MinYoung has been discharged from the hospital, Nichkhun and HaRin had been hanging out together very often. They’ve gone out for a couple of times already.

 

“He said he needs me to come by their house now,” he said as he stared on his phone.

“You should go. He wouldn’t call his best friend if he really didn’t need help, right?” HaRin sweetly smiled and lightly placed her hand on top of Nichkhun’s. Somehow, he liked how she touched him.

“You could come if you want,” Nichkhun suggested.

“I’m not-,” HaRin was contemplating on the idea when her phone rang. She was surprise to see who her caller was.

“Who is it?” Nichkhun asked.

 

“Hello?”

“Dongsaeng~ where are you? Let’s meet up,” MinYoung said.

“As in now?” HaRin asked.

“What does she need?” Nichkhun mouthed at HaRin but she shrugged her shoulders.

“If possible. WooYoung oppa wanted me to leave the house for a while for some I-don’t-know reasons and I thought that it’s a perfect day to hang out,” MinYoung said.

“Sure, let’s meet up,” HaRin agreed.

“Yey!” MinYoung cheered, “Let’s meet at the mall in 15 minutes, yes?” she added.

“Alright. See you there!” HaRin hanged up.

 

“Unnie suddenly wanted to meet up. She said that WooYoung asked her to leave the house for a while,” HaRin told Nichkhun.

“We have really weird friends,” Nichkhun shook his head.

“I know,” she giggled.

“Let’s finish this breakfast and I’ll drop you off to the mall,” he suggested.

“Alright,” she agreed and finished the last bits of food on her plate.

 

After eating, Nichkhun drove off to the mall to drop HaRin before going to the Jang’s mansion. When he arrived at the house, he didn’t know where to find WooYoung.

 

“Where is WooYoung?” Nichkhun kindly asked the maid who opened the door for him.

“He’s upstairs, third door on the right. He has been staying there since Mrs. Jang left,” the maid told him.

 

Nichkhun thanked the maid and made his way up the stairs and counted the doors on the right. Once he stood in front of the third door, he heard disturbing noises inside as if there was some kind of demolition going on inside. Nichkhun softly knocked.

 

“WooYoung-ah?” he called.

“Nichkhun?!” he heard WooYoung’s muffled voice inside.

“Yeah.”

“It’s about time you came! I’m making a huge mess in here!” WooYoung shouted from the inside.

“Can I come in?” Nichkhun asked. To answer him, WooYoung opened the door.

“What have you been doing inside?” Nichkhun looked at his best friend from head to toe, almost drenched in paints of pink and white.

“It’s a surprise for MinYoung,” WooYoung grinned.

 

Meanwhile, HaRin waited by the main entrance of the mall for MinYoung.

 

“Dongsaeng!” she heard someone call not too far.

“Unnie!” HaRin waved her hand up high. MinYoung immediately approached HaRin and gave her a tight hug.

“I missed you!” MinYoung squealed.

“Me too!” HaRin exclaimed as well. They released the hug and went inside the mall.

 

“So, what are we going to do here today?” HaRin asked as they walked around the mall with their arms linked together.

“I was wondering, since we’re already here at the mall, could you help me buy clothes for the baby?” MinYoung asked.

“I’d love to!” HaRin gushed.

 

So, MinYoung and HaRin went around the mall to buy baby clothes. While they searched through the racks of clothes, MinYoung wanted to catch up with HaRin’s life.

 

“So how have you been doing in these past few days?” MinYoung asked.

“I’m doing good,” HaRin smiled. “How about you?” she asked.

“I feel great!” MinYoung exclaimed and HaRin had to laugh.

“So I see WooYoung-ssi is taking good care of you,” HaRin guessed.

“He is,” MinYoung sighed in contentment. Then, she turned to look at HaRin, “Listen, the reason I called you today is that I wanted to say sorry for blaming you last time. I know it wasn’t your fault that WooYoung oppa did that. He just wanted to say how he still felt for you. And like he said, you don’t have to be formal with him. After all, he still is your friend,” she said.

“Call him what you used to call him,” MinYoung suggested and HaRin slowly nodded.

“We’re still friends, right?” MinYoung bumped her shoulders with HaRin.

“Best friends,” HaRin wrapped around MinYoung’s shoulder and they both giggled.

 

They went in and out of several boutiques until their hands were filled with shopping bags. It was already lunch time. Since MinYoung shouldn’t be skipping any meals, they went to a restaurant to eat.

 

“So, where were you when I called you this morning?” MinYoung asked as she ate.

“I-I was o-out,” HaRin stuttered. MinYoung laughed.

“What?” HaRin blinked.

“Why were you stuttering?” MinYoung asked.

“N-nothing,” HaRin bowed her head.

“So if you were out this morning, who were you with?” MinYoung asked again.

“W-wi-with..”

“Who?” MinYoung persisted.

“I was with Nichkhun oppa,” HaRin said softly.

“Oh! Khunnie oppa! How’s he?” MinYoung asked cheerfully.

“Good. I guess,” HaRin bit her fork. Then, she snapped her head to MinYoung.

“You don’t mind me going out with Nichkhun oppa?” HaRin asked and her unnie shook her head.

“Should I?” MinYoung asked and it was HaRin’s turn to shake her head.

“Dongsaeng, look: what Nichkhun oppa and I had before was already in the past. I’m happy to hear that he’s going out with someone else. That means he has moved on,” MinYoung told her. “And I’ll be much happier if I learned that he’s going out with my best friend. At least I know he’ll be in good hands,” she added and winked at HaRin, making her blush.

“Unnie~” HaRin whined.

 

The two girls, after having their lunch, went for another round of shopping at the mall. They spent the whole afternoon together, laughing and chatting, just like what they usually do before. It’s becoming late and MinYoung had to go home.

 

“Will you be driving on your way home?” HaRin asked as they went out of the mall with two handfuls of shopping bags.

“Nope. I have my driver with me,” MinYoung said when she spotted her driver waiting for her.

 

HaRin accompanied MinYoung to the parking lot and placed the bags inside the car.

 

“Do you need a lift home?” MinYoung asked.

“No need. Nichkhun oppa texted and said he’ll fetch me here,” HaRin said.

“Ahh~ I see~” MinYoung said in a teasing tone.

“We’re only friends, unnie,” HaRin told her. MinYoung giggled.

“I didn’t say anything~” MinYoung even more. HaRin blushed again.

“Aish unnie! Go home!” HaRin pushed. They hugged each other before MinYoung went inside to go home.

 

Not too long, Nichkhun came to fetch HaRin. When she entered his car, she saw a rather messy Nichkhun.

 

“What happened at the house?” HaRin asked.

“WooYoung made a surprise for MinYoung,” Nichkhun said with a wide smile.

“I hope unnie likes that surprise. It seems like you made something horrible,” HaRin wished.

“Oh, she will like it,” Nichkhun said confidently and sped off to HaRin’s house.

 

MinYoung arrived home and was assisted with the shopping bags by the maids.

 

“Did WooYoung oppa leave today?” MinYoung asked the eldest maid.

“No he didn’t. He stayed inside the third room the whole day with Mr. Horvejkul,” the maid said.

“Nichkhun oppa was here?” MinYoung’s eyes widened and the maid nodded.

“So where’s WooYoung oppa now?” she asked.

 

“I’m here!” WooYoung waved from the top of the stairs.

“Nichkhun oppa came?” MinYoung asked and he nodded.

“Come up here. I want to show you something,” he said. MinYoung went upstairs. WooYoung held her hand.

“What have you done the whole day?” she peered on his paint-stained clothes. WooYoung didn’t answer and led her on the third door.

 

“Close your eyes,” he instructed and MinYoung followed.

“What’s on your mind now, oppa?” MinYoung asked with her eyes closed. She then heard the door open and waited patiently for WooYoung to answer.

“Okay. You can open them now,” he said.

 

Slowly, MinYoung opened her eyes and was surprised to see a well-decorated room: http://niriti.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Cool-Baby-Girls-Nursery-2.jpg

 

MinYoung entered the room and admired everything inside. She was so surprised and happy that she didn’t know what to say.

 

“What do you think?” WooYoung asked with his hands on his pocket as he stood by the door. MinYoung turned around to look at him with tears forming at the rim of her eyes. A single tear fell which made him worry. He approached her to wipe her tears.

“You didn’t like it?” he frowned as he cradled her face on his hands.

“I love it,” her lower lip trembled. MinYoung hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

“I’m glad you love it. I was making a huge mess at the beginning. Good thing Nichkhun came on time,” he chuckled.

“So that’s why you wanted me to leave because you want Nichkhun oppa to help you instead of me?” MinYoung frowned. WooYoung’s eyes widened.

“No, it’s not that. You know I don’t want you to work and get tired, remember? Plus, I wanted to surprise you” he pouted and MinYoung burst into a fit of giggles.

“I was kidding, oppa. I knew that,” she tapped her index finger on her nose.

 

“I love you,” he said suddenly which made MinYoung stop.

 

“I love you, MinYoung-ah,” he said once again but sweetly this time.

 

MinYoung felt as if her heart was going to burst in so much happiness.

 

“You don’t have to say it to me now. I could-” but MinYoung cut him off.

“I love you, too, WooYoung oppa,” she said with so much love.

 

WooYoung smiled when he heard her say those three words. He looked at her eyes and saw it glitter in happiness. His eyes then shifted to her lips and wanted to taste her so badly. Without waiting any longer, he closed his eyes and slowly leaned in until their lips meet. MinYoung closed her eyes as well and responded back.

 

They shared a soft kiss at first until the kiss heated up with so much passion and lust. Breathless, MinYoung pressed her palms on his chest and slowly pulled away to catch her breath. WooYoung didn’t stop there. He softly kissed her neck, wanting more.

 

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I know~” she said.

 

~●♥●~