Positive

It Started With A Mistake

 

안되는데– 4Men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGEPdxzI48

 

~●♥●~

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Hello?” MinYoung said in a monotone voice.

 

It was already morning and MinYoung wasn’t able to get some sleep after she has discovered that she was one month and two weeks delayed.

 

“Honey, are you okay?” it was Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Y-y-yes I am,” MinYoung nervously answered as she realized who it was.

“Okay then. Well, how about we meet at around 10am to finalize everything for the party?” Mrs. Horvejkul said excitedly.

“Y-yeah, well about that. Uhm, I don’t think I’ll be able to –uh, to those today. I-I’m not really feeling well today,” she said.

“Oh. Is that so? Then I think we’ll have to do it tomorrow instead,” Nichkhun’s mom suggested.

“Okay then,” MinYoung tried to sound cheerful.

“Try going to the doctors for some check-up and rest,” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

“I will. Don’t worry,” she said before she hung up. She really did plan on going to the doctors that day.

 

Not too long, Nichkhun called.

“Hey baby. Umma said you were not feeling well. Are you sick? Do you want me to bring you to the doctors?” he asked worriedly.

“U-uhm no oppa. It’s not necessary. I-I can go by myself,” she stuttered.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yeah, I can manage, I-I-I’ll talk to you later,” she immediately hung up.

“That was weird,” Nichkhun stared at his phone.

“Which is?” WooYoung asked as he went to Nichkhun’s office with two mugs of coffee. Nichkhun was supposed to leave the office when his mother called him about MinYoung being sick.

“MinYoung hanged up on me,” he blinked.

“Maybe she’s sick,” WooYoung sipped his own coffee.

“I think she is. She’s all stressed out right now,” Nichkhun leaned back on his chair and tapped his phone on his chin.

“How are things going on with you and HaRin?” he asked. WooYoung almost spilled his coffee.

“W-well, we’re already talking somehow,” WooYoung said.

“I don’t get why you’ve been ignoring her. She’s such a nice girl,” Nichkhun shook his head.

“I needed some time to-to think things over,” WooYoung turned around.

“You’re planning on proposing to her?!” Nichkhun guessed.

WooYoung whirled around and saw his best friend beaming happily on his desk.

“What?!” he asked in shock.

“You should, babo!” Nichkhun encouraged him.

“Leave my personal life alone!” WooYoung threw a magazine at him. Nichkhun laughed at WooYoung’s blushing state.

 

Meanwhile, MinYoung sat nervously inside the doctor’s clinic.

 

“Please let it be negative! Please let it be negative! Please let it be negative!” MinYoung prayed silently.

 

Then, her doctor entered with a chart.

“Good morning, Ms. Shin. I’m Dr. Park, your OB-Gyne. I have good news for you,” Dr. Park said.

“It’s negative?”

“Your test results came out positive. You’re going to have a baby! Congratulations!” Dr. Park said excitedly as she let out a hand. MinYoung reluctantly grabbed the doctor’s hand to shake it.

“Are you sure about it? You didn’t read it wrong?” MinYoung asked as her lips trembled. Tears were forming on the back of her eyes.

“Like your test result, I’m pretty positive about it,” Dr. Park giggled.

“Please see the nurse outside. She’ll give you the prescription of the vitamins that you’ll need to take once a day,” Dr. Park said.

“Thank you,” MinYoung slowly stood up and went out of the clinic.

 

“I’m pregnant. And I’m sure it’s not Khun oppa’s baby. What do I do?!”

 

~●♥●~