Be Mine

Like a Dream (꿈결처럼)

 

Jiyeon sighed as she looked at the picture of hers with Naeun and Yookyung.

--

“Jiyeonnie! Kyungie! Look at this!” Naeun called the two. Jiyeon and Yookyung came to Naeun’s room and looked at her. Naeun faced them, “Surprise!” she exclaimed. Naeun was wearing a white dress which had a big white ribbon tied on the waist. Jiyeon and Yookyung’s jaws dropped, “Waaah! Pretty! Really pretty Naeunnie!” Yookyung said as she looked at Naeun’s dress. Jiyeon removed her crowned hair band and placed it to Naeun’s head, “There, you’re a real princess now.” She said. Naeun looked at Jiyeon, “Thank you.” She said. “I bought one for the both of you too!” Naeun smiled. “Ehh? Really? But it looks expensive… Kyungie doesn’t have money.” Yookyung pouted. “It’s okay! Naeunnie gives it to Kyungie for free.” Naeun chuckled. “Then, Jiyeonnie and Kyungie shall wear it!” Jiyeon said as she dragged Yookyung and changed. Five minutes has passed. “Jiyeonnie! Kyungie! Are you done?” Naeun shouted. Jiyeon and Yookyung, who were in the bathroom giggled, “Almost!” Yookyung said. “She’s like umma. She buys us clothes and takes care of us.” Yookyung said to Jiyeon. “I know. She even cooks for us. That’s why I really love her.” Jiyeon replied. Yookyung smiled, “Me too. I love her so much!” she said. Naeun, who was outside, smiled. She heard the two’s conversation and teared a bit.

“Kyungie, hurry a bit!” Naeun said. “Ehh? How did she know that I was the one who wasn’t done yet?” Yookyung raised an eye brow. “I’m a genius Kyungie!” Naeun shouted from outside. Jiyeon chuckled. Yookyung pouted. “We’re coming!” Jiyeon said. The two came out wearing the dress Naeun gave them. Yookyung was wearing a red dress with the same style as Naeun’s while Jiyeon was wearing a pink one. “Oh, my princesses! I know it would look pretty on you.” Naeun exclaimed as she clapped. “Of course, that’s because we are your daughters!” Jiyeon joked. Naeun puffed her cheek, “I know right!” The three giggled. “Then, Naeunnie umma, Jiyeonnie unni and Kyungie aegi shall take a picture!” Yookyung suggested. The three princess-like girls took a picture.

--

Jiyeon wiped the picture frame with her handkerchief. “Rian-ah! You’re shoot is about to start!” Jiyeon’s manager, Yubin called her. Jiyeon turned around, “Yubin unni. Wait a little.” She said. Manager Yubin walked near Jiyeon and patted her head, “It’s been a year…” she said. Jiyeon nodded and smiled. “I wish the both of them are doing well.” Manager Yubin said as she down. Jiyeon stood up, “Let’s go. They might be waiting for me.” She said.

“Now, let’s welcome the writer of Huh Gak’s Best Friend’s MV, a solo artist and a successful actress, Rian-ssi!” Leeteuk welcomed. The audience applauded. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Jiyeon greeted as she bowed. “Annyeong Rian-ssi.” Leeteuk greeted her. “Please take a sit,” Leeteuk said. Rian smiled and nodded. She then took a sit. “Just so you know guys, Rian-ssi is the writer of Best Friend’s MV. She wrote the story last 2010?” Leeteuk informed. “Oh… actually I wrote it last 2011.” Jiyeon rephrased. Leeteuk nodded, “So, what did you feel when Best Friend gained many viewers’ attention?” Leeteuk asked. “Honestly, I didn’t really know that my story was used. *she crinkled her nose* Last March 2011, Cube Entertainment was accepting stories which they will feature in B2ST’s Airline. I was a hardcore B2UTY at that time. *she giggled* So I sent my story.” Jiyeon explained. “But why didn’t it get featured in B2ST’s Airline?” Leeteuk asked. “Director said that at that time they were composing for Huh Gak’s next single and fortunately Huh Gak’s composer read my story and got a great idea.” She said. “But your story was really different from Huh Gak’s past songs…” Leeteuk wondered. “And that’s what he liked about it.” Jiyeon defended. “But at that time you were gaining attention too, right?” Leeteuk asked. “Yeah, that was the time I debuted as JYP Entertainment’s Super Mega Idol. “ Jiyeon laughed. “I heard you were having a concert with INFINITE?” Leeteuk asked. Jiyeon nodded.

“Now, let’s welcome Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo!” Leeteuk welcomed. “Annyeonghaseyo, INFINITE imnida!” the seven good-looking guys greeted. “Annyeong Rian noona!” Sungjong waved. Jiyeon crinkled her nose. “So INFINITE and Rian, can you tell us about your collaboration?” Leeteuk suggested. “Usually a girl and a guy or a girl group and a boy group make collaboration, but due to the large increase of Myungan shippers, we and Rian-ssi made collaboration.” Sungyu explained. “You said it’s due to Myungan shippers, but why are the six of you included?” Leeteuk joked. “Yah hyung!” Sungjong complained. “Wait, wait, wait! At first it was really me who was supposed to do collaboration with Rian noona.” Dongwoo joked as he wrapped his arm around Jiyeon’s neck. Myungsoo looked at the two. “Yah, what’s with the death glare Myungie?” Hoya chuckled. Dongwoo quickly removed his arm around Jiyeon’s neck. “L-O-L at you guys.” Woohyun said. Leeteuk knocked Woohyun’s head, “What’s with the L-O-L, huh?” he joked. “Hey guys, we’re airing live!” Sungyeol informed them. “Really?” Jiyeon said as the other eight guys fixed their selves. “Since INFINITE is here, why don’t you sing us a song?” Leeteuk suggested. “What? I don’t want to sing a song for hyung!” Sungjong crossed his arms. “Yah maknae, you’re acting like a girl again!” Sunggyu complained. “Then shall we sing Rian noona a song?” Dongwoo suggested. The others gave him a big nod. The seven good-looking guys stood up and went to their places.

‘Naekko haja. Naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge. Naekko haja. Niga nal aljanha, eo? Niga nal bwatjanha, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge. ‘

“Rian-ah” “Rian-ssi” “Riri noona” “Panda-ssi” “Rianyah” “Rian noona” “Rian” the seven called Jiyeon. “Naekko haja!” the seven said. Jiyeon blushed a bit and stood up, “Thank you guys!” she said. “How lucky of Rian-ssi to be proposed by the seven of the most good-looking and popular idols in this era. See you next time, here in-“ Leeteuk bid a farewell. “Teukie show!” INFINITE and Rian closed the show as they waved. “Bye bye!” Sungjong and Rian said.

“Cut!” the director said. “Good! Everyone worked well. Teukie treated lunch at the backstage!” the director informed. “Really? Thanks Teukie oppa!” Jiyeon said as she bowed to Leeteuk. “Let’s go Sungjongie!” she said, dragging Sungjong to the backstage while the others thanked the staff then went to the backstage. “Yah Teuk!” the director called Leeteuk who was about to go to the backstage was called by the director. “Yes director?” Leeteuk asked. “You know your show started at the bottom but since you’ve worked hard and did your best, Teukie Show gains a lot of attention.” The director said as he tapped Leeteuk’s shoulder. “Thanks a lot director! Well, not only I worked… we all worked hard here.” Leeteuk rephrased. The director gave him a big nod. “Then let’s get going!” the director invited. The two went to the backstage.