That old Naeun

Like a Dream (꿈결처럼)

 She pushed her spectacles as she picked up the newspaper beside her. –Rian and Infinite to hold a concert at Japan this coming August. – the newspaper says. “Pffft. I should be the one going to Japan with Infinite.” She said, placing the newspaper on top of her books which was on her lap, drawing horns on Rian’s picture. It’s been a year since the performance happened and Naeun still can’t get over with it. She’s been an anti of Rian since then. She fought with Rian’s fans, sent Rian disgusting gifts, cursed Rian’s fans, started bad rumors about Rian and she even pretended to be Rian and made a scene in the public. In short, Naeun really hated Rian. The old, pure, innocent and bubbly Naeun was buried in those hatred and anger.

--

“Naeunnie~ let’s go watch The Stupid’s performance later!” Yookyung asked Naeun out but Naeun acted like she didn’t hear anything. She was so busy using her iPad, spreading bad rumors about Rian online which was her Plan J for ‘Rian Execution-ator’ program and of course made by the one and only, ‘Genius Son Naeun’. Yookyung sighed and left, frowning.

That old Naeun who gets along with everyone and always asks everyone out first, is now always sitting alone in a corner, making new plans for ‘Rian Execution-ator’.

--

“Yah nerdy! Stop it! Let go of my hair!!” a fan of Rian, who was about to get Rian’s album screamed as Naeun pulled her hair. “Didn’t I tell you not to buy this crappy thing?” Naeun narrowed her eyes, pulling the fan’s hair harder. The fan smirked and pulled Naeun’s hair 10 times harder than Naeun did, “Why are you asking me to do that? Are you my mom?” she asked. Naeun, with her left hand, grabbed the fan’s arm and pushed her to the CD racks hardly. The CD racks fell down and people started looking at them. Naeun took some black sign from her black backpack saying ‘EVILWORKS – EVILWORKS – EVILWORKS – EVILWORKS’ and pasted it on the section where Rian’s albums were. The manager of the shop came out from his office and Naeun left like nothing happened.

That old Naeun, who never had an enemy, is now always having fights and wars with fans, whether it’s online or offline.

--

“Naeunnie, Naeunnie follow me, follow me~ look what I found!” Yookyung jumped around Naeun. Naeun looked at her and she showed something to Naeun which was her gift for her. “JAJAN! You like it?” Yookyung exclaimed as she handed it to Naeun. Naeun looked at her with a curious face, like her mind was saying, “What in the hell is this creepy thing?” Yookyung pressed the power button and swiped her finger to unlock the iPad. Naeun was amazed, she haven’t seen such an amazing thing as that iPad. She pointed her finger to the screen and softly touched the camera icon. “Wow!” that was just the only word that came out to Naeun’s lips. “It’s me… and you, now! Amazing” Naeun exclaimed. Yookyung looked at the innocent girl and smiled, “Yes, and that’s the camera. You would just click this, *as she pressed the capture button* and JAJAN! You already took a picture.” she said. Naeun was amazed and her face looked like she wanted more. Yookyung pressed the music icon and played Naeun’s favorite song which is Wonder Girls’ Wishing on a Star. “I downloaded all your favorite songs there, see.” Yookyung said. “Wah! I can listen to it whenever I want to!” Naeun exclaimed. Yookyung toured Naeun around her new gadget and from that day, Naeun always spent every second of a minute, every minute of an hour and every hour of a day with her iPad.

That old Naeun, who didn’t even know anything about the present’s technology, is now always focused on her gadgets and didn’t even bother to check out the real world.

That old Naeun, who spent every single second of her life talking, blabbing and even mumbling to herself, is now always quiet and not open-minded, except if she really wanted to tell something like in forums or sites.