twenty-six | starting to...

Luhan: The Annoying Brat
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMsw-MPWwQ

 

Have you ever felt guilty all your life because you've been so bad to a person because of some childish memories then realizing people can change?

Yeah, yeah. I know. I've said that already that I feel guilty for being so rude to Luhan since he came back. But I'm finally getting even more guilty with what had happened today.

Last night, I was so busy finishing up a stupid homework that I forgot that we had to study for Physics. I stayed up late all night and wasn't able to keep myself alert in class.

"Chan-Chan...!" Luhan was whispering slowly beside me. I couldn't even make out where I am.

I blinked harder to realize that I'm still inside the classroom. "What?" The teacher in front was writing some lengthy discussions on the board. Am I supposed to understand that?

"You aren't writing..." Luhan pointed at the board.

I narrowed my eyes at the board, but instead of snapping back open, it completely went shut. The next thing I knew, Luhan was shaking me awake.

"Chan-Chan. Break time. Wanna eat something?" He picked up some books.

"What happened?" I feel like my head's going to explode any minute.

By the time he answered, we were already walking down the hallway. "You just slept all through class. What happened to you? You look like a zombie gone back to life."

"I hadn't had a wink of sleep."

"Have you been watching..." He leaned in closer to me and cupping a hand on his mouth. "...por-"

"I'm not watching any adult-themed videos, doo-doo head!" I practically screamed. It was too late when I realized everyone heard what I had said. I bit my lip.

Luhan guffawed beside me. "My goodness, Chan-Chan. So skeptical!"

I felt my temples throbbing. Screw it for trying to be nice to Luhan.

But then he suddenly handed me a notebook. "Here. You'll find it easier to have some notes, you know."

I nodded absent-mindedly. "Thanks."

I played with the notebook on my hands until I realized that the notebook was mine. "Lulu. This is mine." I don't remember writing anything earlier.

"I know." He wrung his hands lightly. "I really hate writing."

I opened the notebook and flipped through the pages. It was all Luhan's handwriting. I might look like I'm on booze this morning, but I defintely remember that the board had a LOT of writing. And... he wrote it on MY notebook?

"But, Lulu... you should've written it on yours. I don't mind copying from you."

"Aish..." He waved a hand. "I didn't bother waking you up. It's disrespectful."

Please log in to read the full chapter