I'm in love with someone else

Rebirth of a flower

Donghae POV

Time had passed. Years passed since the last time that I see you, feel you and ear you. My heart is most entirely cicatrized.  At least, he’s not bleeding anymore. He still didn’t have relearned how to love, but it will come by itself. He’s not dumb. He’s going to find the strength to scream his love when the time for him will come. He almost fell into the despair and the loneliness. Another call to you and my heart will have been hurt forever. My petals will had been all falling down, snatch by a violent wind. I have to recapture myself, to grow up from what you did to me. I have to stop thinking about you and continue to advance to the meeting of someone else.  Slowly, without rushing. I have to let you go and keep getting foreword.

~

The rain finally stops raining outside. I can see the sun rising from behind the clouds. There are raindrops falling of the roof. I make my way to the park. I love the smell of the flower freshly wet by the rain.  There’s nobody there, obviously. None kids wants to pay on wet surface. It’s better this way. I like the silence. Only earing the birds singing with their most beautiful voice. If theirs is something that I have to thank you for, it’s this. Because of you, I learn to live alone with myself. I can live in peace with myself. I bent down to admire a butterfly on a flower. His wings are slowly moving, not rushing a movement. Then, He flies away. He’s flying freely in the immensity of the sky. Without any restriction and constraint. I can help but let a feeling of jealousy appear in my heart. Fortunately, it goes away fast. Because I decided it Hyukjae. I have decided to continue walking foreword without feeling tie by the feeling I have for you. I felt for the last time, the last time I saw you. And today, today…I decide that it’s over. The time I was hoping that you will change and come back to me, telling me that let me go away from you was the worst mistakes of your life is OVER.

I’ve met someone. He’s kind, sweet, gentle and in love with me. He’s there when I’m crying to make me smile. He was here when I needed you, when I was scared to death in my darkness. When I was screaming your name, he came to me. He was there to raise me up when I was falling down. He was what you were supposed to be. He was here there to tell me those needed words: I love you.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. It’s him. I left my head, my gaze melt with his. I stand up. He caresses my cheek lovely with his thumb. I look down at my feet. I don’t dare to look at him in his eyes when I’m thinking about you. I wasn’t able to respond to his feeling because of you. . He lift my chin up to force me to look at his face. He smiles. Our faces are only an inch apart. I step forward. Our lips meet gently. I feel his hot lips moving on mine. The kiss is chaste and pure. I grab his shirt make his body closer to mine. He grabs my waist. I slowly open my mouth to let his tongue pass. His pink talented muscle his exploring my hot cavern. He tastes every part of it. I’m in love with him. I’m in love with Lee Joon… and you’re so far away from my mind Hyukjae…

 

 

 

AN: Lee Joon...why? I don't know, I was feeling like it! I like him so...yeah! He get his place in this fanfic! I will update soon~ Awwwn when I saw this picture, I was like Ommmoo Hae....I'm so sorry for making your life so hard and painful...Please...don't look at me this way...you know I didn't want this to happen...well yes...but No!...and then I realise it was just a picture and that I was speaking out loud...so now my mom thinks I'm crazy....Well done E double K....well done...x) Okay I think I should have some sleep....