If you want a miracle to happen...just be the miracle.

Rebirth of a flower

Donghae POV

Changing is a scary thing. Why? Because you never know. You never know what’s going to happen. You never know if the decision you take are the right. You don’t know who you’re going to hurt. You don’t know if happiness will be the reward. You don’t know if the choice you make is for the best…or the worst. I need fresh air. I need to think. Hyukjae…hurted me so badly. He destroyed me. He broke me into pieces…and he left me for death.  He just walked away…without telling me goodbye. I didn’t had a place to cry. I didn’t had a place to heal my bleeding heart. I didn’t had a place to hide. I didn’t do anything wrong. I just loved him…and it wasn’t enough for him. My everything wasn’t enough for him. What’s telling me that he truly change? That he’s not the same? He was my first love…and the wrost.

When I first met Joon, I  was crying. My heart was bleeding. Without a word, he gave me his jacket and walked away. It felt warm. The next day, I waited for him at the same place. He came. He smiled at me, took his jacket back and took my hand. He took me to a florist and bought me flowers. He told me not to cry anymore. Life was too short to cry.

Life is too short to cry…for too long on something that’s not worth your tears. Life’s hard, life cruel…but it’s never not worth it. Wounds are here to tech us lessons. Some of them are harder to bare than others. But in the ends, when you’ll be at the top of the world, it will be worth it. If you want to change, you just have to do it. You want to be stronger? Than stop wishing and start being the strong person you want to be.

Lessons…did I learned mine? Yes, yes I did

-

-J-joon? Hyukjae?

-Yes?

I…made…my decision.

-Listen, Hae, you don’t have to make it now. Take your time, I know you’re heart is lost…

-No he’s not Joon.

-Donghae…I…I’m sorry…

-Me too…I’m sorry for my old self. I’m sorry for the past me. Sorry because I couldn’t let you go… but you know…I’m okay now…I  want to change. I want to be strong. I can’t d it if I come back with you. So, goodbye. I don’t love you anymore…

-H-Hae…

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: I didn't forget you, I just, like Donghae in this story, needed to change some things in my life.... There will be one last chapter. I just really wanted to update one of my story. I don't know if you red the others, but they will also be updated soon :)