Dear precious, delicate and pure flower

Rebirth of a flower

 

Eunhyuk POV

I can’t even look at you. The smile on your face, the way you look at him…I’m not in your heart anymore. I can see it. I can also feel it. My heart is breaking. Tears are falling down. I want to die. I want to disappear from this world. I’ve made you suffer…I don’t deserve to be on the same world as you. You deserve all the best. You deserve to be happy, loved, desired... I love you, Lee Donghae. I love you more than you can even imagine. I love you more than everything this world has to offer. I want to scream. I want to tell you that I’m sorry. I want you by my side once again. I know I can be the perfect guy for you…if only I didn’t have mess up everything…  

~

Another shot. I need it. I don’t have the courage to go away sober. I need to do it. I need to go away from you…forever. When you find true love, it lives on! Yeah, that’s right. I’m still deeply in love with him…but he doesn’t love me back anymore. I can’t continue like this…I’m not strong enough. Every time I close my eyes, I can see him crying. I can see is heart breaking in front of me. I can see him falling on his knee, begging me to say that I love him. That’s ironic. I broke you because I didn’t told you how much I loved you…and now, I’m the one who need to hear those words. Those words…they can create so much good things…but they can destroy people.

You love me. Yes, I love you too…but I can’t tell you.

I love you. But you don’t love me back anymore.

I love you. But, you already forgot me.

I love you...and you love him.

I’m sad…and you’re happy.

I’m dying…and you’re living.

Lee Donghae…my precious, delicate and pure flower. The only one existing in this world. Years had passed…and you grew up. You grew up beautifully. I’m proud of you in a way. I’m proud that you’re strong now. Please baby, be happy. I’ll be watching you from the sky.

I’m not scared anymore. This rope is almost inviting me. She’s telling me to go to her and to give her my life. She wants to help me. She wants to stop my pain. I stand up on this chair. The rope is around my neck. This is the end. I’m going away now…

~flashback~

-Hyukkie? Can you promise me something?

-Mmmh?

-Never leave me alone. Don’t let me alone on this cruel world…

-Never baby…

~End of flashback~

I-I can’t do that. I can’t leave you alone. I’m going to take care of you baby.  Our love will find is way out of this entire mug.  

I love you Lee Donghae and I promise you one thing: I’m going to fight for you.

 

AN: I'll update soon. Comment are ALWAYS welcome.