Chapter 2

Secret Spies

Daniel's POV

"I'm so sad", I said and sighed for the nineteenth time.

"Bro why are you sad" my friend Mike asked.

"Why do you think," I said pissed off. Mike just shrugged.

"Well my own sister forgot today is my birthday, How would you feel?" I replied/asked.

"Well I would feel crappy but since it's not my birthday I don't feel crappy," a girl's voice said behind me.

I looked up and saw my sister coming towards us. My frown turn into a smile.

Brooke's POV

"Well my own sister forgot today is my birthday,How would you feel?" I heard Daniel reply/ask Mike.

I then answered his question."Well I would feel crappy but since it's not my birthday I don't feel crappy."

He than smiled.I walked towards them. Many people we gasping and talking about me because I was talking to the popular guys.

I stared at the people and they shut up right away. I smirked to my self.Once I got to their table I then hugged Daniel.

Which made even more people talk about me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER!!!" I yelled everyone stopped and eyed me.

I eyed them back and talked for 10 minutes with them. Daniel I need you to come outside so you can see your gift.

Daniel stood up so did his friends and followed me. Outside of the school was a new BMW.

 

Someone's POV

What the hell man a BMW I must have the best car in school not him.

Daniel's POV

"DAYUM!!!" I said and took around it. Then I spoked again.

"Here I am moping around because I though you forgot my birthday and here you are giving me this brand-new BMW you are the best sister."

"Thanks but this is for all you helped me with and I never said thank you" She replied.

"Where did you get the money for it" I asked.

"I got a job thats why I never called you or texted you." She replied.

"Oh" I said. "Come on go back to school I have to go I'm going to be late"She said.

"Let me give you are ride" I offered.

"No I have my own type of transportation"She said.

"Let me guess a bike" I said.

"It's a type of bike be right back" she said and left.

~~~~~~Two minutes later~~~~~~

-Brooke came back with a motorcycle-

"When did you learn how to use one" I said gaping.

She giggled "I learned by watching other people ride it." she said.

I heard my friends gasp and saying how amazing my sister is.

I turned to tell and said,"Hey! Don't go crushing on her now."

"Um Daniel I got to go bye"she said and took off.


Taeluv here again with another crappy update

Hope you enjoy it!